Well done the Celtic

10 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

I'll support them when their fans carry Scottish flags. That is never going to happen.

Thats the irony of Glasgow innit?

Biggest Scottish city to vote yes in 2014, but it's 2 biggest institutions are famous for flying the UK and Irish flags, home and abroad!

I like supporting all the Scottish teams, so you may call me a sheep shagger tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, RAG said:

Thats the irony of Glasgow innit?

Biggest Scottish city to vote yes in 2014, but it's 2 biggest institutions are famous for flying the UK and Irish flags, home and abroad!

I like supporting all the Scottish teams, so you may call me a sheep shagger tomorrow!

Why wait ?  You're a mutton muffer.

10 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

I'll support them when their fans carry Scottish flags. That is never going to happen.

To be fair you see a lot more saltires among the Celtic support these days, ok most are green and white but that's fair enough it's their club colours.

13 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

wish we could keep politics out of fitba. I hate seeing Irish flags at the Tattiedome and or Union Flags at Greyskull with equal intensity.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

The opposition was better than they face most weeks in Scotland

True.  The Astana plastic pitch looked a lot better than ours too!

Celtic had 69% possession in the first half, from what I can remember of the Fox Soccer channels HT stats attack!

Edited by RAG

11 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

love a good STAT ATTACK! North American channels are class for mad stats no one needs to know

The coverage is a lot better than UK TV, less chummy, less pretentious, more rapid in its presentation, but is the same British commentators that you're used to hearing.  More importantly, there's no Gary Lineker!