killiekosmos

St Johnstone (H) Match Fred

The Sportsound reporter at ICT has "lost count" of the number of bookings!

WTF do these fannies do? Sit stuffing their faces?

For spells we more than matched them....

improvements over the pitch from the team of same time last year but some way to go/ and hopefully quickly

Edited by BLTM
  • Back of the Net! 1

Sickener. Totally transformed with Erwin on the pitch. No doubt it would have been different game had he started. Bizarre. Lots of positives in the second half but the defending for the two Saints goals was woeful. 

I don't think we can afford to play a central pairing of McKenzie and Friz rest of season. Far too lightweight and not looking interested.

Actually felt sorry for defence not having an out ball. No one was showing.

Erwin with Boyd up too worked so much better than first half. Thomas looked bright.

Lots of positives. We didn't deserve a win but showed enough to convince fans we will be a lot stronger this year 

• Back of the Net! 1

Such a shame, we deserved a point for the way we turned the game around 2nd half. Erwin needs to start as he changed the game and made Boyd actually useful. Some horrendous defending but I hope that it will simply be down to Broadfoot and other still gelling together. Ultimately we still need another two players and another quality striker would be welcome. Still were miles ahead of last season and so we should be fine.

Absolute shocker of a substitution from mcculloch. Cost us the game by playing for a draw by bringing on power for thomas.

Ball passed right by power before ohalloran got it on the left. Absolute diddy.

Power was brought on to shore up the midfield last 5 mins, had 1 touch then chased shadows after that, no way that guy is good enough to play in the top flight, a total waste of a signing & wage.....

• Like 1
  • Back of the Net! 2

Deserved a draw. St John have been well orginised for a few seasons now and killie are playing catch up. We will get there when players get more game time. Negative for me was fans booing after 25 mins,get a grip people.  Greer strolled that game and will be good for us.

Edited by Thirdwatch1965
Missed word
  • Like 2

Still some work to do on Fortress Rugby Park.

Some dreadful defending and an invisible midfield.

On the positive side, Boyd and Erwin seemed to look promising

Both goals were awful goals to give away. Not one challenge went in.  McKenzie was awful today.  But to let one player run from one side of the park to the other turn and come back in for a shot without 1 challenge is completely unacceptable for a professional football team. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Such a shame, we deserved a point for the way we turned the game around 2nd half. Erwin needs to start as he changed the game and made Boyd actually useful. Some horrendous defending but I hope that it will simply be down to Broadfoot and other still gelling together. Ultimately we still need another two players and another quality striker would be welcome. Still were miles ahead of last season and so we should be fine.

I wasn't there today, but I posted the same re Erwin/Boyd against Dumbarton, the shift in Boydie's presence was huge last week too. I'd imagine McCulloch will recognise this soon, if not next week!