Jump to content
kfc_superteam

Kris Boyd on Sky

Recommended Posts

CB    636
10 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Seems to be getting fatter as the weeks go on.

Metabolism slows down as you get older. Look at the state of Robert Prytz when he joined us in 97

Look at what happened to Williamson, or fat sally when the stopped playing altogether.

The goals he has scored this season, have, more or less, been laid on  plate for him. If we can consitantly do that, there wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Bung McKenzie up front with him. Let him do the heavy lifting. We might as well. We've tried everything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prahakillie    61
On 8/19/2017 at 0:02 AM, skygod said:

Has been in touch with Alex McLeish, Billy Davies, Paul Jewell, John Spencer and others for advice, including outside the game. Not Neil Lennon, though!

 

Why would he ask a rival manager currently managing a team in the same league for advice?

Noticeable he didn't mention Lee Clark though.

And was John Spencer's advice "sign my boy"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squirrelhumper    1474
30 minutes ago, CB said:

Metabolism slows down as you get older. Look at the state of Robert Prytz when he joined us in 97

Look at what happened to Williamson, or fat sally when the stopped playing altogether.

The goals he has scored this season, have, more or less, been laid on  plate for him. If we can consitantly do that, there wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Bung McKenzie up front with him. Let him do the heavy lifting. We might as well. We've tried everything else.

Maybe so, perhaps he should change his diet to combat that then? Or do extra sessions?

Age is no excuse. Look at the likes of Fow, Hooky, Kenny Miller, Gary Holt et al.

  • Back of the Net! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skygod    1412

Metabolism slows as you age but using that as an excuse for the likes of Prytz an Williamson is very generous!

Like the Derek Johnstones, Alan Roughs and, seemingly, Neil Lennons of the game, some players just let themselves go when free from the discipline of training, 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
david mcbeth    240
1 minute ago, skygod said:

Metabolism slows as you age but using that as an excuse for the likes of Prytz an Williamson is very generous!

Like the Derek Johnstones, Alan Roughs and, seemingly, Neil Lennons of the game, some players just let themselves go when free from the discipline of training, 

 

 

Or some current players "let themselves go" from the discipline of training...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skygod    1412
4 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

Why would he ask a rival manager currently managing a team in the same league for advice?

You're referring to Lennon? 

That was a joke on the programme. 

I thought the exclamation mark conveyed that but maybe not.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sp3ckyh0td0g81    1405
3 hours ago, skygod said:

Metabolism slows as you age but using that as an excuse for the likes of Prytz an Williamson is very generous!

Like the Derek Johnstones, Alan Roughs and, seemingly, Neil Lennons of the game, some players just let themselves go when free from the discipline of training, 

 

 

you're forgetting another member of that gang hes no been long in piling the chub on

 

hart.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mathematics    685

Was talking to a member of the Hibs training staff last night. He is (originally) a Celtic fan and went to the game on Saturday. He was disgusted by the shape of Boyd and found it incredible that a sportsman in the top league of the country could be so unfit. as much I am advocating being positive about the team, I couldn't argue with his assessment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CB    636
3 hours ago, livvy said:

Is anyone going to comment on the use of Gary Harkins instead of Boyd above?

Where?

On 21/08/2017 at 1:53 PM, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

the difference between Boyd from the season prior to his exit to Sevco to now is pretty shocking

 

 

kb.jpg

Kris-Boyd-747026.jpg

That's Boyd in both. When he came back, he was given 11 in 2012/13

 

13BoydResigns.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C4mmy31    450
3 hours ago, livvy said:

Is anyone going to comment on the use of Gary Harkins instead of Boyd above?

Why would anyone comment on Gary Harkins? Both pictures are K.Boyd before & after his hair transplant...... Red Card I'm afraid.

May I suggest a visit to the the shirt sponsors is in order

yellow2013_512x288.jpg

Edited by C4mmy31
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bKb    134
6 hours ago, Jamzz1983 said:

Playing simply the best on piano at the end of tonight's spfl matters! Oh dear.

I honestly thought you were joking when I read this earlier.

We now have a s**te hun on a 3 year deal at the back, a past it hun up front singing about Rangers on the telly and a hun in the dugout allowing it all to happen.

When you hand out your jobs for the boys you have to get it right, and so far LM is making a bit of a c**t of this.

  • Back of the Net! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mclean07    188
52 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Boyd is making us a laughing stock. 

If he plays for us ever again it's once too often as far as I'm concerned. 

Typical Ayrshire hun. 

He's got to go. Can this new SLO make himself known to the fans somewhere? It's kinda basic to his new job. I, and I'm sure many others, would like Boyd's behaviour addressed as soon as possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gdevoy    238
11 hours ago, bKb said:

When you hand out your jobs for the boys you have to get it right, and so far LM is making a bit of a c**t of this.

This!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CB    636

Anyone playing the piano on a football show is automatically a ****. Exhibit A. Graeme Spiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×