kfc_superteam

Kris Boyd on Sky

skygod    1412
37 minutes ago, killieblues said:

The thing is, Skygod, I don't think he is actually wrecking it because it's only us Killie fans that may/will take offence. Sad, but true.

I really meant that he was putting at risk his status as a Killie legend but was struggling for the right words! 

The end of his playing career is near and it would be a pity if, in histories of the club yet to be written, he is remembered as having ended it as an overweight travesty of his former self, who caused the Killie support repeated offence by his media activities. 

Edited by skygod
  • Like 3

What grinds me is when he talks about all things not related to them, he comes across well. 

So it seems he's deliberating trying to make himself controversial, but instead just makes himself look like an idiot. 

Or perhaps when it comes to his first love, all his brain cells go out the window like a lot of their fans. 

2 hours ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

So it seems he's deliberating trying to make himself controversial, but instead just makes himself look like an idiot. 

Or perhaps when it comes to his first love, all his brain cells go out the window like a lot of their fans. 

Has been a great servant to the club over the years but he's never been the brightest.

A mate of mine from Tarbolton told me his nickname was Trigger after the character in Only fools and horses.

He was indeed fortunate to be able to kick a ball (once upon a time).

Time to go now I';m afraid. while you still retain some integrity.

jesper    58
18 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Has been a great servant to the club over the years but he's never been the brightest.

A mate of mine from Tarbolton told me his nickname was Trigger after the character in Only fools and horses.

He was indeed fortunate to be able to kick a ball (once upon a time).

Time to go now I';m afraid. while you still retain some integrity.

A good goalscorer, but not a great servant imho. A great servant wouldn't have ditched us twice to go and play for Rangers. Maybe once as he was chasing and building his career. But not twice.

To come back to us for a third time makes us look weak and willing to accept being second best. Which we are now seeing with the fact he's showing Killie such a level of contempt through his recent Rangers-related actions. 

Edited by jesper
Word
  • Like 3
  • Red Card 2
  • Back of the Net! 2

Squirrelhumper    1474
7 minutes ago, jesper said:

A good goalscorer, but not a great servant imho. A great servant wouldn't have ditched us twice to go and play for Rangers. Maybe once as he was chasing and building his career. But not twice.

To come back to us for a third time makes us look weak and willing to accept being second best. Which we are now seeing with the fact he's showing Killie such a level of contempt through his recent Rangers-related actions. 

Nail hit on head.

• Like 3
  • Red Card 2
  • Back of the Net! 1

azertyuiop    76

Scoring over 100(!!!) goals makes him a great servant and an absolute legend who will be remembered fondly in the future.

Anything else is just bitterness that will abate with time.

• Red Card 3
  • Back of the Net! 5

Absolutely spot on

OK, he f*****d off twice, but he came back when he had other offers and while he's been here he's given sterling service to the club (recent times excepted of course), but his pandering to Sky and the Huns is now embarrassing and he should be ashamed to continue taking a wage from he club.

As I said earlier, time to go while he still retains some integrity and goodwill from the fans..

Still a great player and servant for the club in the past tho' it's a shame he will now never be remembered as fondly as Monty and Hooky for example..

• Like 2
  • Back of the Net! 5

Killie1970    88

Kris Boyd is a Killie legend, no doubt about it. His record speaks for itself. I'm glad that I have witnessed his career, as I have witnessed other Club legends like Monty, Wright, Burns, Williamson, Alan Robertson, Sneddon, Kenny Shiels...the list goes on. I don't want to remember Boydy as a caricature of himself but unfortunately that is how it is panning out. I don't like all the rangers pish while we're paying him and would hope that he could show us some respect while he is employed by us. Don't have us remembering you for all the wrong reasons Kris:hurrah: 

• Back of the Net! 3

Squirrelhumper    1474
17 hours ago, azertyuiop said:

Scoring over 100(!!!) goals makes him a great servant and an absolute legend who will be remembered fondly in the future.

Anything else is just bitterness that will abate with time.

Makes him a great player (at one time)

Great servants don't f**k off twice and come back a third time so unfit it's unreal.

• Like 1
  • Red Card 3
  • Back of the Net! 2

killieboy    13

I think the thing about it that is annoying is being a footballer is his primary role and he doesn't get to be a pundit without having done the football bit usually. Now the time he spends being a pundit looks like it's affecting his game. It would be completely fine if he was putting in a shift week in week out and was in good shape. He isn't and that's the main problem. He should be putting more time in the gym or on the training field than filming daft wee programmes for sky!

• Back of the Net! 1