TIK Are you In?

PrestersKtid

TIK Are you In?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Have you signed up to Trust in Killie yet? If not why not?

• Signed up (I'm In)
    • Not signed up because can't afford it.
    • Not signed up for another reason. Please comment

The Trust in killie (TIK) initiative is a few months old now. Members and exposure steadily increasing. Personally feel the venture is a great idea, investment in the club, fan representation on the board. 

Hearts, St Mirren both have similar initiatives which are flourishing. Hearts are affording a new stand off the back of fan investment and are on a secure financial footing after their dices with administration. St Mirren have over 1000 members regularly pumping money into the club. We are arguably a bigger club and should be matching this at least.

There have been debates happening on here with regards to reasons for signing up or not.

So a simple poll, Have you signed up to TIK? If not why not? 

All the information you need is in the link below.

http://killietrust.killiefc.com/en/trust-in-killie_52022/

Not in as yet, mostly because I've shamefully being paying little heed to it till now!

If you don't mind a few queries:

-  Is there written agreement from the club regarding the place on the board, i.e. is there the possibility that TIK reaches its monetary target and the club turns around and says no (for whatever reason)?

-  How will the director's actions be decided, i.e. once voted in, does the director have personal autonomy on how to vote in board decisions, or is this guided by referedum of trust members at the time?

-  Is there a mechanism for recall for the director once voted in, or is the control simply the annual reelection at the trust AGM?

-  Will the director being receiving any remuneration from the club for any duties carried out, and how will conflicts of interest (perceived or otherwise) be resolved, e.g. where a director could stand to gain personally versus the overall interest of the club as a community entity (rather than a business)?

46 minutes ago, Lorielus said:

Not in as yet, mostly because I've shamefully being paying little heed to it till now!

If you don't mind a few queries:

-  Is there written agreement from the club regarding the place on the board, i.e. is there the possibility that TIK reaches its monetary target and the club turns around and says no (for whatever reason)?

-  How will the director's actions be decided, i.e. once voted in, does the director have personal autonomy on how to vote in board decisions, or is this guided by referedum of trust members at the time?

-  Is there a mechanism for recall for the director once voted in, or is the control simply the annual reelection at the trust AGM?

-  Will the director being receiving any remuneration from the club for any duties carried out, and how will conflicts of interest (perceived or otherwise) be resolved, e.g. where a director could stand to gain personally versus the overall interest of the club as a community entity (rather than a business)?

Suggest you read the FAQ's in the link below. That might answer some of your queries.

Otherwise, @plunkit or @baz or one of the other organisers will probably be able to answer.

http://killietrust.killiefc.com/en/trust-in-killie-faq_52033/