Scottish 'referees'

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:46 PM, david mcbeth said:

Cheating, corrupt cowards. That is all.

spawn of Satan tonight against jags

Canny fault the guy for missing the penalty at the end of the game at Firhill. I do think he made a poor choice not booking Griffiths for giving him a mouthful of abuse when he told him to hurry up with a corner.

In the Rangers game its a mystery to me how Stokes was still on the park at the end.

Willie Colum got totally sucked in by a blatant dive at MacDarmid Park and te guy doing our game at RP was not too impressive either.

Just some examples of the poor standard from around the country this weekend. I don't think there are any grounds for accusations of malpractice and it only diverts attention from the incompetence.

12 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Canny fault the guy for missing the penalty at the end of the game at Firhill. I do think he made a poor choice not booking Griffiths for giving him a mouthful of abuse when he told him to hurry up with a corner.

In the Rangers game its a mystery to me how Stokes was still on the park at the end.

Willie Colum got totally sucked in by a blatant dive at MacDarmid Park and te guy doing our game at RP was not too impressive either.

Just some examples of the poor standard from around the country this weekend. I don't think there are any grounds for accusations of malpractice and it only diverts attention from the incompetence.

Agree with comment about Stokes, just watched highlights and that is a red card all day long