Club Announce New SLO

Calummoore86

12 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Going by previous experience, no.

In theory, an open forum for constructive diaogue would be great. However, in practice, he'd just get abuse because the lassie in the pie kiosk had to use a calculator.

Probably true to be fair.(the abuse part I mean).

Edited by Jedi2

23 hours ago, Killiesub said:

Why don't you answer the question?

all I hear is that you've never paid to get in with your big ego

some chairman of KFCSA you are how can the supporters relate to you?

Now that you know the truth  (as does  rb_506 ) you can tell all those who told you otherwise. 

I don't ask what other people pay so it is really nobody's business what I pay.

Maybe you will take up my offer of a coffee and a chat. Your choice.

11 minutes ago, CBFC said:

Now that you know the truth  (as does  rb_506 ) you can tell all those who told you otherwise. 

I don't ask what other people pay so it is really nobody's business what I pay.

Maybe you will take up my offer of a coffee and a chat. Your choice.

Why should I do ur dirty work, it was a lame excuse which could be accountable for past few years but not for ur entire life

why should u be creeping into all games free of charge when guys like us have a full family to pay for?

even folk that work at RP talk about you

Enough is enough. I sent you a private message because I thought you may be a reasonable person.  Obviously I was wrong.  You have no idea of my past as a fan of our great club. The fact that I have held a st for many years the fact that I have paid into the enclosure before the stadium was redeveloped the fact that I pay for every game I attend now. 

Yes when my father was working there he got tickets just like every other entitled employee of the club. 

It absolutely sickens me that people have nothing better to do than to make up stories and yes, lies about me. 

No wonder we find it difficult to find committee members for the KFCSA. 

It is unbelievable that fans give their time for others and end up getting pelters for it. 

1 hour ago, CBFC said:

Enough is enough. I sent you a private message because I thought you may be a reasonable person.  Obviously I was wrong.  You have no idea of my past as a fan of our great club. The fact that I have held a st for many years the fact that I have paid into the enclosure before the stadium was redeveloped the fact that I pay for every game I attend now. 

Yes when my father was working there he got tickets just like every other entitled employee of the club. 

It absolutely sickens me that people have nothing better to do than to make up stories and yes, lies about me. 

No wonder we find it difficult to find committee members for the KFCSA. 

It is unbelievable that fans give their time for others and end up getting pelters for it. 

Maybe it's because u r involved in KFCSA that you don't get members, u thot of that?

Seems to me this is an argument that could be dealt with in the right way

@CBFC has invited you @Killiesubto meet him for a coffee and a chat and you can sit down face to face and air your grievances in a civilised manner 

continually posting digs on the forum isn't going to solve anything if you have a genuine point 

I don't know the intricate details of it all and who is right or wrong but I do know that dealing with it in a public way like this only taints the names of both people involved 

as a fan base we can never move forward until all the in house bitching and handbag stuff is given a well earned rest 

sort it out lads we all want the best for the club, and I'm sure both of you do aswell no point in making enemies of each other will get us nowhere 

:hurrah:

Disappointed that this thread is deviating away from the subject. Allen is a good Bellfield boy and a straight talker that won't take any nonsense from anyone. I'm confident he will bring some usefulness to the role and we will do everything we can to help him be a success. If the club had given us more warning the Trust and the KFCSA would probably have put out a welcome statement...maybe with Allen on board and the new media/marketing guy coming in at the end of the month that kind of oversight will be avoided.

More than happy to meet with Killiesub.  As chairman of KFCSA it is very important for me to listen to the grievences of our fans. If we can act on anything, we will.  If we find barriers to our progress we will let you know.  

On a person level I am am also happy to meet with anybody.  We may not agree on what we discuss but I think it is only fair that both parties are giving an opportunity to speak. 

I have offered to meet. It is up to Killiesub to accept my invitation. 

1 hour ago, baz said:

Disappointed that this thread is deviating away from the subject. Allen is a good Bellfield boy and a straight talker that won't take any nonsense from anyone. I'm confident he will bring some usefulness to the role and we will do everything we can to help him be a success. If the club had given us more warning the Trust and the KFCSA would probably have put out a welcome statement...maybe with Allen on board and the new media/marketing guy coming in at the end of the month that kind of oversight will be avoided.

Back on topic..

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about a section on here for the SLO to answer queries etc. Is that something that could be looked into? Providing it wasnt abused i think it would be beneficial for both the club and the fanbase.

Edited by Calummoore86

14 hours ago, Calummoore86 said:

Back on topic..

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about a section on here for the SLO to answer queries etc. Is that something that could be looked into? Providing it wasnt abused i think it would be beneficial for both the club and the fanbase.

We had this exact thing on the old forum, it was only there for a short time and eventually was abused and legit questions got forgotten. 

I'd have it back if people weren't going to ruin it again.

30 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

We had this exact thing on the old forum, it was only there for a short time and eventually was abused and legit questions got forgotten. 

I'd have it back if people weren't going to ruin it again.

It would be fantastic, the red cards would be off the scale. 

8 hours ago, mathematics said:

I'll raise the possibility of an SLO side section [where (possibly vetted) questions are raised] in the weekly moderators meeting where we normally decide who is going to dish out the red cards that week.

^ That's a car crash of a sentence but I can't be arsed thinking of how I can improve it.

You should give yourself a red card for the grammar. :2:

• baz unpinned this topic

The appointment of Allen as SLO is integral in maintaining and improving communication throughout the Club, both internally and externally.

It would have been good if the club had improved communication by updating the contact for the new SLO at the same time that they announced his appointment. Still down as Andrew Miller.