New Director - Bill White

King

22 hours ago, harley said:

He was a pal of MJ's & was in the directors lounge most home games when MJ was chairman. I have said it before, we won't progress until MJ gets rid of his holdings & his mates are nowhere near our club. TIK is doomed until this happens.

Oh right, message to Baz and Plunkit , my DD will be cancelled based upon the above info  ( well, no, thats not true, but posts like this are doing absolutely f**kall good for the Club, Trust, SA , Young Killie, Trump Turnberry), I'm sorry, but put up or shut up, no more I know more than you pish

Do people realise that Bill White was part of the consortium to buy over the club before the Fleeting's took over so why all of a sudden is he now on Board??? Can someone advise who has brought him on board (Billy Bowie or John Kiltie) and confirm if he has put any investment into the club?

57 minutes ago, Big Rab said:

Do people realise that Bill White was part of the consortium to buy over the club before the Fleeting's took over so why all of a sudden is he now on Board??? Can someone advise who has brought him on board (Billy Bowie or John Kiltie) and confirm if he has put any investment into the club?

100k. 

1 hour ago, Big Rab said:

Do people realise that Bill White was part of the consortium to buy over the club before the Fleeting's took over so why all of a sudden is he now on Board???

Because that was nearly 30 years ago?

Actually, I don't remember White being part of the Ingram consortium. Bill Costley, yes.

Even if he was, so what? I seem to remember Ronnie Hamilton was on the Ingram consortium before changing sides.

Edited by skygod