Next game - Hamilton

Killie1970

Frankly we just can not afford to lose this game, hoping we can get the win but just can't see where we are going to get the goals from to secure 3 points. A 0-0 draw is the most likely outcome if our defence isn't the shambles it has been so far. If Accies score I fear for us.

itll be interesting to see the starting line up next week 

a lot of decent individual performances yesterday that should leave McCulloch with a few decisions to make 

I thought Wilson played very well at CB yesterday and O'Donnell at RB looked to be finding his feet I would hope Broadfoot will be on the bench as the back 4 yesterday handled a very difficult game well despite the score line 

Greer has the bit of quality we need at the back and not once am I worried when he is on the ball, unlike when Broadfoot has been recently, the boy makes you nervous 

Taylor for me never dips below a 7 out of 10 and should play 

Erwin in for Boyd needs to be given a chance as they are too similar to play together although Erwin is more mobile and looked a bit sharper than Boydie has in the last wee while 

I think the negative comments around Frizzel yesterday on here were extremely short sighted let's remember his age and how much first team experience he has and also the quality of the opposition even though some felt it was a Celtic reserve side (by the way there wouldn't be many Celtic reserve players that wouldn't walk into our team) 

McKenzies work rate is without question but the end product seems to be lacking but I don't see McCulloch dropping him 

Again yesterday Jones had his critics, he is a dangerous player and he just needs to learn to release the ball quicker 

Thomas is another player that if he makes the right decisions is a very dangerous player 

Having sat through the pain of the St Johnstone & Hearts game and left feeling it was going to be a hard season, even though we got beat yesterday I saw enough on the park to leave thinking we have enough in that team to deal with the Hamiltons, Dundees & Particks of the league 

I'll be going with the optimism that the 3 points will be staying in Ayrshire 

5 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

I think the negative comments around Frizzel yesterday on here were extremely short sighted let's remember his age and how much first team experience he has

I agree, in part mate. But the fact that he's young shouldn't come into it... you're either good enough to start or you aren't. If someone plays repeatedly poorly, then you can't keep legislating for it by saying they are young. We need to pick up points, age and sentimentality over "one of our own" shouldn't even come into it.

The old cliche, if they are good enough they are old enough... but it works both ways.

However, I think there are at least four or five players who are performing at a lower level than Frizzel at this stage. He always looks to get on the ball and he doesn't hide. For him to be targeted at the expense of others is completely unfair.