Commons ??

ki11ie

46 minutes ago, harley said:

Listen twat (you're word). We are signing ex old firm players who are basically finished. I have no problem with signing ex old firm players (although I did state before he signed that we shouldn't go anywhere near Broadfoot) if they are going to improve our squad. As it stands we have 3, 4 if you include Boyd ex huns who are a waste of the wages that we don't have. The biggest negative at our club is the manager who basically doesn't have a clue. If you are happy with that fine. I will carry on being a negative twat.  

Your*

he was on radio last week saying how he hoped he could reach an agreement with Hibs once he is back from the operation he had had. If he is now in talks with us it can be safe to say Hibs said no ta. His recent injury rate would make Stevie Smith blush, another injury prone player is not what we need

45 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

he was on radio last week saying how he hoped he could reach an agreement with Hibs once he is back from the operation he had had. If he is now in talks with us it can be safe to say Hibs said no ta. His recent injury rate would make Stevie Smith blush, another injury prone player is not what we need

Totally agree. Another player in their mid-30s who has barely played in recent seasons is the last thing we need, irrespective of how good they were in their prime. 

However, if there was even the slightest chance of getting Naismith on a short term deal until January that would be something worth exploring. I'm very surprised that he hasn't got a deal yet.

Edited by historyman