One player from any team in the league?

Mogwai

Like the title says, if you could take 1 player from any team in the league to sign for Killie, who would you have?

For me, it's Scott Brown.

Never seems to waste a pass, demands the ball, controls the play, protects his defence.

Edited by Mogwai

3 hours ago, Mogwai said:

For me, it's Scott Brown.

Never seems to waste a pass, demands the ball, controls the play, protects his defence.

2 hours ago, AndyKTID said:

Excluding Celtic and given our current lack of a midfield, I'd take Abdul Osman from Partick, a big, strong, snidey and solid midfielder.

Good shout lads.

I'd sign big Ross Draper from Ross County, play Brown, Osman and Draper in the middle of the park and kick the opposition up and down the park!!!

35 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Out of any player in the league? Interested to hear reasons behind that as it's not a name I'd expect

As soon as I saw the title of the thread I thought Scott Brown but then when I opened it there was about 6 posts with his name in there so I thought who else do I really rate 

I then thought what we are really lacking and amongst other things we need a striker who can pick up the ball and use their pace to create chances and finish them on his own 

O'Halleran has a fantastic attacking style of play he isn't afraid to come deep get the ball and run his finishing is also one of the best in the league IMO 

his move to Sevco was a bad one but it looks like it hasn't done him damage as he's back firing this season 

6 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

O'Halleran has a fantastic attacking style of play he isn't afraid to come deep get the ball and run his finishing is also one of the best in the league IMO 

It's his ability to finish thats impressive, he'll be off to England in January if he keeps it up.

I like McLean at Aberdeen and McGinn at Hibs - but O'Halleran is getting amongst the goals.

The exceeding ginger Simon Murray at Hibs is a cracking player too.

Edited by RAG

1 minute ago, Mogwai said:

For some reason, as a country we seem really good at producing left backs. Maybe we could try to produce another Colin Hendry or two?

LB wise, ironically thats Englands problem position!

On CBs, theres no way Hendry would last 45mins of a game with the tackles he put in, the rules have completely changed regarding unsafe tackles.

When the BBC were punting their 25 year old Match of The Day commentary, I watched it last week and ironically Cantona would have been the first player sent off on MotD were we playing 2017 rules. 

He went in waist high on a guy - not even booked.

It's a different game to 20 years ago - why so many girls are playing it!