Hamilton Accies Match Fred 26-8-17

Craigieboy

(4-2-3-1)

MacDonald

O'Donnell    Findlay    Greer    Taylor

Wilson       Smith

Thomas           Frizzell          Jones     

Erwin 

Subs - Bell, McKenzie, Higgins, K.Boyd, Samizadeh, Brophy, Burke.

Edited by C4mmy31
To include Findlay

13 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I'm surprised people think Boyd will not start. LM may play Erwin alongside him or Brophy but I cant see him lining up his team without him if he is available.

You could be right but like C4mmy31 eluded to, the word last Saturday was that if Erwin was available he'd have started in place of Boyd. Suspect McCulloch thought the relationship of Thomas and Erwin could work. As it was Erwins Mrs went into labour and so didn't play.

Like most others I'd keep the back 5 as none of them deserve to be dropped. The only reason I'd change it is if Wilson goes into midfield to bolster it as it doesn't look like Power at the moment(if ever)is the answer. Then I'd look at Scott Boyd(if fit) to play along with Greer. I'd play Wilson with Smith in the middle as Frizzell(although I like him) is too lightweight and has been caught out. I'd then keep Jones and Thomas out wide. Up front I'd play Erwin with Brophy and ring the changes. I know that means Kris Boyd loses even more sharpness by sitting on the bench, but for me he's done. I've said it many times, and I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see him getting back to the level we need him at. Brophy hopefully should be fired up against his old team and ready to go. 3 points a must.....again.

29 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Whats the deal with scott boyd? Is he injured?

I'm sure he can do a job in midfield to protect the defence a bit.......our attack should be able to blow that mob away but not if they're strolling through our midfield as if we aren't there.

Nope, he was part of the U20 embarrassment on Tuesday night that lost 6-1 to Hibs....

1 hour ago, jamieboy said:

Yeah and culpable for 2 of those goals. Wouldn't be surprised if McCulloch tried to offload him before the transfer window closes. 

Not sure he will go before the window closes, remember Kirsten & the club are sponsoring him over 6 months as the final part of his Sports Management degree.....

35 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Bell

O'Donnell, Broadfoot, Greer, Taylor

Wilson, Smith

Thomas, McKenzie, Jones

Erwin

I thought Broadfoot was suspended, oh well if he's available he'll be in. I canny see Lee admitting he made a mistake.

6 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I thought Broadfoot was suspended, oh well if he's available he'll be in. I canny see Lee admitting he made a mistake.

If he is then it will be everyones worst fear and confirmation, he favours his mates, there is nobody in the defence that played against Celtic who deserves to be dropped on that performance.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Why even consider anyone who played v Hibs in the under 20's game. Burke. Power. Brophy. The Wee Iranian samidaheaz or whatever he's called. A few tweeks to current squad. Do you not think mcculloch watches them all week.

FFS get behind the team. Why power??

Might McCulloch will them start face Hamilton Accies