Hamilton Accies Match Fred 26-8-17

Craigieboy

57 minutes ago, Bigbill said:

Why the dig (red carded for it) on looking at the SFA sheet it says received ban on 12th August and was ONE spfl first team match suspension with immediate effect, I may have misread or is this not what the punishment was or is this what is remaining (not up on my SFA notification sheets :25:) If what is remaining then I stand corrected but no need for the sarcyness.

You think that was excessively sarcastic? You must be very thin-skinned.

Perhaps you were unnecessarily insistent that Broadfoot was available today. 

He received a two-match immediate suspension listed by the SFA on 17 August.

You were looking at the list for the 24 August which showed that he had an outstanding suspension of one match, ie he served one match last week.

Edited by skygod

1 hour ago, Bigbill said:

According to BBC he's served his ban and is available for todays squad. Just looked at the link and it says one match suspension with immediate effect so he is available today :13::13:

No, the suspension was for two games, he's served one, that's why he's in the "outstanding suspensions" section. If you look at this list from the week before it becomes clearer. 

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/Disciplinary/CurrentSuspensions/Season2017/2018/SuspensionLists/LOS06 (17 August 2017).pdf

I wonder if this will be the last time this season Broadfoot and outstanding are used in the same sentence.

1 minute ago, Zorro said:

No, the suspension was for two games, he's served one, that's why he's in the "outstanding suspensions" section. If you look at this list from the week before it becomes clearer. 

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/Disciplinary/CurrentSuspensions/Season2017/2018/SuspensionLists/LOS06 (17 August 2017).pdf

I wonder if this will be the last time this season Broadfoot and outstanding are used in the same sentence.

Thanks Zorro I had not seen previous notification sheets. As for you Skygod take a look at Zorros response who is not as high and mighty as you appear to be. All hail the mighty Skygod...well lets not as hes a d..k

What is going on here?

why is this happening?

Kris Boyd up front himself! ! ! !

with 3 defensive midfielders behind him! ! 

NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO.

we're playing at home against Hamilton and we're already trying to hold out for a 0-0. as we clearly don't want to score by playing that big fat lazy useless can't run, can't jump, can't move LUMP over two strikers who are both much fitter much faster and much better. 

NOO ARGHHHH

Just now, MarkD1989KTID said:

What is going on here?

why is this happening?

Kris Boyd up front himself! ! ! !

with 3 defensive midfielders behind him! ! 

NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO.

we're playing at home against Hamilton and we're already trying to hold out for a 0-0. as we clearly don't want to score by playing that big fat lazy useless can't run, can't jump, can't move LUMP over two strikers who are both much fitter much faster and much better. 

NOO ARGHHHH

Absolutely fuming. supporting this team is EXHAUSTING. it's the lack of common sense manager after manager that just leaves me utterly drained