Return to sender...

anndeetee

With the return of Stuart Fiindlay, do we have more players having second (and more) spells with us than other clubs do? Does this say something positive about the Killie experience? Or a lack of scouting imagination? How about an all time 11 comprised of players who had more than one spell at RP?

6 minutes ago, killieboy87 said:

Bell

Findlay   Greer  O'Leary  Gordon

Hamill   Sissoko  

Eremenko   Skora  

Boyd   Sammon

Bit of a stretch for midfielders... Who have I missed??

Mavis. Went to Reading for 2 seconds with Tommy Burns. Came back maybe less than a year later.

17 minutes ago, Trumpetree said:

Does Davie MacFarlane count?

Fantastic on loan. Decidedly average when permanent. £100000 down the drain. Signed the day if proposed boycott in the days of the lauchlans. I wasn't bought off. Still got in at half time though after watching first half through the fence at the top of the hill beside the moujike and bod stand. 

2 hours ago, Ycfc1922 said:

Fantastic on loan. Decidedly average when permanent. £100000 down the drain. Signed the day if proposed boycott in the days of the lauchlans. I wasn't bought off. Still got in at half time though after watching first half through the fence at the top of the hill beside the moujike and bod stand. 

Do believe McFarlane died a few years back, battled alcohol addiction.

3 hours ago, Ycfc1922 said:

David was part of the Souness clear out. If I remember correctly  we had a "friendly" against Sevco straight after we signed him for £100k. That was the deal. We signed him and recouped the cost through the gate reicepts from the friendly at RP. 

While on. I would like to post a day in the life of a Killie fan. Many moons ago in the days of the Fleeting dynasty I remember reading the daily Hun early Saturday morning with the news that we had signed Ray Stephen ex Dundee FC a prolific striker from some team in France. We were at Firhill that day full of anticepation . When he came on I thought he was the mascot !! I don't think he played another game for us. Anyone remember?

5 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

David was part of the Souness clear out. If I remember correctly  we had a "friendly" against Sevco straight after we signed him for £100k. That was the deal. We signed him and recouped the cost through the gate reicepts from the friendly at RP. 

While on. I would like to post a day in the life of a Killie fan. Many moons ago in the days of the Fleeting dynasty I remember reading the daily Hun early Saturday morning with the news that we had signed Ray Stephen ex Dundee FC a prolific striker from some team in France. We were at Firhill that day full of anticepation . When he came on I thought he was the mascot !! I don't think he played another game for us. Anyone remember?

Nope. If you think Boyd is overweight now...Ray Stephen made Willie Watters look like Ajer