Trouble

Doonhamer

I think you are spot on and I am very happy to see that Jamie Mac has played out of his skin for us since Cammy arrived which has given LM a  massive decision to make and as I have posted on another thread this money could have been used for another decent midfielder!

21 hours ago, Doonhamer said:

LM is putting his job on the line by waiting on Dicker & Kiltie returning to the midfield. It's a big decision to make not signing a decent midfielder, even on loan. My concern is that by the time any of them are fit to return the team will be punch drunk due to the bad start to the season, therefore it will have little impact. Bell ? I'm totally confused with this one. He's moved from one bench to another. As supporters we will always find fault with our manager, no matter who they are, that's football. I just hope the fans can have a little more patience. If not LM won't last and the familiar process will start again at our club by the year end. We can't afford for this to happen again as I fear we won't survive another change so quickly.

McCulloch signed a midfielder in the summer. Unfortunately he is either unfit, not good enough or both. My money is on both.
Why he signed Bell when we had a perfectly good keeper I have no idea.