Craigieboy

MacDonald

O'Donnell     Greer     Findlay     Taylor

Wilson

Thomas     Frizzell     Smith     Jones

Erwin

Subs - Bell, Broadfoot, McKenzie, Higgins, Burke, K.Boyd, Brophy

Big game (aren't they all)

If Boyd starts upfront himself i wont be going, the guy is a club legend but his days are numbered and he should be an impact player off the bench for the last 20mins, starting himself upfront is like starting a goal down.

Will get an idea of the old pals act if Broadfoot goes straight back in to the defense

12 hours ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

Hopefully Findlay done enough to stop McCullouch slinging Broadfoot straight back in

If LM puts Broadfoot straight back in it will indicate exactly what manager we have... an imbecile and hopefully this will not be the case as this forum will melt down. BTW take it is cash entry at murderwell on Saturday, ages since I've been.

On 04/09/2017 at 0:42 AM, C4mmy31 said:

MacDonald

O'Donnell     Greer     Findlay     Taylor

Wilson

Thomas     Frizzell     Smith     Jones

Erwin

Subs - Bell, Broadfoot, McKenzie, Higgins, Burke, K.Boyd, Brophy

Agree with most of this team but would leave out Frizzell(even if not injured) and play 2 thro the middle up front, give Brophy and Erwin a start to see how partnership goes. Perhaps also swap Burke for Smith

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If you aren't expecting much from Motherwell away where we have a fairly decent record, then we'd be as well giving up!

I'm pretty confident for Saturday, looking forward to it even!

I thought we should be able to put a team together to take Hamilton, who must regardless of a couple of good results, must be considered relegation favourites over the season. I was wrong

I thought there was never a snowflakes chance in hell someone with the mobility of a snail with a zimmer would start up front for us. I was wrong  

I thought, having achieved a 2 goal lead, not really deserved, we should be able to hang on for 20 minutes to collect the points. I was wrong.

That is why I now fully expect Broadfoot, who has been demonstrably at fault for most of the goals we lost when he was playing, to go straight back into the team. And that is also why I am finding it difficult to feel any positivity about taking on a team I feel we should be competing with.

It doesn't matter which team we put out, they need to start showing that they are worthy of a place in the division.

They could have got a draw against St Johnstone were it not for a calamitous defending in the last minute; we could have had a point against Hearts but didn't deserve anything, by all accounts; we competed quite well against Celtic and defeat was sealed only late on; and we should have seen out the Hamilton game for a win.

But "could have beens" are irrelevant and the time has come to start putting points on the board. Well (away) shouldn't be a challenge beyond a Premiership club and we need to show that we can compete. If we don't, pressure will start to build and rightly so.

On 06/09/2017 at 11:26 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

If you aren't expecting much from Motherwell away where we have a fairly decent record, then we'd be as well giving up!

I'm pretty confident for Saturday, looking forward to it even!

• Motherwell are unbeaten in their past four meetings with Kilmarnock (W3 D1), and have lost just once in 10 games against them (W7 D2)
  • Killie have won just two of their last 11 away league games against Motherwell (D5 L4)

A draw would be a good result. We've only won 2 out of the last 14 league games. For me it's already starting to feel like last season when it was difficult to look at the fixture list and see where we were going to pick up wins. Tomorrow would be a good place to start with Aberdeen up next.