Cringe

Mclean07

On 04/09/2017 at 2:56 PM, Mclean07 said:

Was on holiday in this sophisticated city in the summer. Oh God.........

Except you weren't really on holiday. The trip to Germany was just a fantasy.  Takes your plagiarism of other peoples ideas to new levels, stealing folks holiday snaps and passing them off as yer own! 

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Image result for ANAS SARWAR AND BETTER TOGETHER

I bet the first lines with passers by in 2014 was, "Nationalism equals uncertainty", "EU membership is safe only in the UK".

What a laugh that sounds now. Irony is they're all pro EU, but are more passionately British nationalist at heart.

They would deny you the chance to make a reasoned choice between the two, especially now we've a royal baby to detract from Brexit going massively wrong!

4 hours ago, RAG said:

Except you weren't really on holiday. The trip to Germany was just a fantasy.  Takes your plagiarism of other peoples ideas to new levels, stealing folks holiday snaps and passing them off as yer own! 

I think, from memory, he was in Berlin in the summer.

And he didn't claim that he took the photos.

14 hours ago, RAG said:

I bet the first lines with passers by in 2014 was, "Nationalism equals uncertainty", "EU membership is safe only in the UK".

What a laugh that sounds now. Irony is they're all pro EU, but are more passionately British nationalist at heart.

They would deny you the chance to make a reasoned choice between the two, especially now we've a royal baby to detract from Brexit going massively wrong!

image.jpeg.c82d23e7d6e796d1d27d31f7515f2e8d.jpeg

I'm not that good at photoshop :)