Going to Motherwell game ?

Scouser2

First away league game usually has a lot of interest especially if not that far to travel .........but been very low key so far --and on the back of a very disappointing start to the season it-will be interesting to see how many of us attend this Saturday

ADULTS   £23 CONCESSIONS     £16

JUNIOR   £12 FAMILY     £29

33 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Prices are always ridiculous at Fir Park and it's a s**te wee stadium too. 

However plenty good boozers around here and it's not far to walk. 

Mon the Killie!!

True, if the club had any savvy they'd do what Aberdeen did and get a discount for their season ticket holders for Fir Park in return for Motherwell fans getting a similar deal but alas......

I'll be there though. Looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

True, if the club had any savvy they'd do what Aberdeen did and get a discount for their season ticket holders for Fir Park in return for Motherwell fans getting a similar deal but alas......

I'll be there though. Looking forward to it!

Did we not do that before? Them, the pars, Dundee united maybe? The first games of the deal were at rp, the return fixture came round, and Motherwell & Dunfermline tried to stiff us. I'm thinking early 2000s

8 minutes ago, MJout said:

12 quid for a kid is ridiculous.

I know. £35 quid to watch Killie Motherwell. No wonder stadiums are empty. I went to see Tottenham Juventus and it was cheaper for me and the wee fella. 

Granted it was a pre season match but seeing Ali, Kane, Dybala, Buffon and Higuine is a lot better than watching Lois Moult, Hammel, Broadfoot and Boyd!

22 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I know. £35 quid to watch Killie Motherwell. No wonder stadiums are empty. I went to see Tottenham Juventus and it was cheaper for me and the wee fella. 

Granted it was a pre season match but seeing Ali, Kane, Dybala, Buffon and Higuine is a lot better than watching Lois Moult, Hammel, Broadfoot and Boyd!

The subject of clubs agreeing a reciprocal deal was brought up at the Irvine Tik meeting. Even taking Celtic and Sevco out of the equation it seems that there are difficulties getting clubs to agree to a common pricing structure. I doubt if Hearts would agree for one as they'll want to recoup the money for the new stand.

Regarding the friendly prices, Spurs got £148.5m for finishing 2nd last year, we can only dream of that kind of revenue.

14 hours ago, CB said:

Did we not do that before? Them, the pars, Dundee united maybe? The first games of the deal were at rp, the return fixture came round, and Motherwell & Dunfermline tried to stiff us. I'm thinking early 2000s

Yes i think there was about 5 or 6 clubs including one of the old filth 

Strangely enough I think we are a lot better setup for an away game (without a threat in midfield) we have the pace/trickery of Thomas/Jones instead of having to go and press/dictate the game without a solid center midfield.

Again the midfield center will be an issue and we could get ran over the top of but with Jones/Thomas/Erwin I feel as though we have goals in that side.

Erwin in for Boyd, Findlay to keep his place, Wilson in holding midfield and prey Dicker miraculously wakes up on Saturday a fixed man?