Motherwell match thread

C4mmy31

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

So you don't think Dicker & Kiltie will make a difference ? 

Both of these players are weeks away from training again and then weeks away from being match fit. and Kiltie is unfortunately very injury prone (some players bodies are just built this way). will play a few games then pick up another injury

That second half was diabolical. There's no game plan or tactic that I can see. 

Fans can shout about McCulloch needing to go all they want but it's hard to imagine who we will get in that will improve things. 

What would a new manager do differently with the team of players we have? Think most of us were reasonably happy with the business this summer. Players just aren't performing. Guys like Broadfoot and O'Donnell have been hopeless since coming in. 

4 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

That second half was diabolical. There's no game plan or tactic that I can see. 

Fans can shout about McCulloch needing to go all they want but it's hard to imagine who we will get in that will improve things. 

What would a new manager do differently with the team of players we have? Think most of us were reasonably happy with the business this summer. Players just aren't performing. Guys like Broadfoot and O'Donnell have been hopeless since coming in. 

So we should just keep him and cross our fingers then? 

16 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

The board are as culpable as well, always the easy option with the managerial appointment expecting miracles to happen. It's going to be a long season and I've said it before us fans deserve better.  

Correct. No one at board level has any idea about football. Complete and utter clowns.

Bowie is more interested in painting his fast cars horrible colours. A complete self indulgent knob.

Let's put the new manager question another way: "Do you think an experienced football manager who has years of experience managing a football team would do better than Lee McCulloch who has improved I'm no way during his time in the role, has no experience and has signed poor players?"

Yes. Yes I do. 

5 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

Let's see who applies and the actually carry out some interviews rather than taking the cheap option as always

The same ones will apply that did for the Well job.The likes of Hartley ,Butcher and a host of guys we have never heard of .Gary Holt would be the fans favourite but would he get the job on his managerial record 

3 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Let's put the new manager question another way: "Do you think an experienced football manager who has years of experience managing a football team would do better than Lee McCulloch who has improved I'm no way during his time in the role, has no experience and has signed poor players?"

Yes. Yes I do. 

Well obviously, but which experienced manager could we recruit? Suggest a realistic appointment?

if there's no one significantly better available to us then more managerial upheaval is as likely to help as changing the squad every season