The clock is ticking

Grahamc94

I really thought LM would have had some decent contacts down south after his playing days.   Looks as though he saw Power on the telly just like the rest of us.  Motherwell seem to be able to pick up some decent southerners on a regular basis.  There appears to be a lack of discipline, commitment and respect ( not to mention ideas ) running through the club at an alarming rate.   Often wondered if the " bosses " read this page, as I'm sure they would glean a pretty clear insight as to how we feel as Killie supporters.

23 minutes ago, Keith Miller said:

I really thought LM would have had some decent contacts down south after his playing days.   Looks as though he saw Power on the telly just like the rest of us.  Motherwell seem to be able to pick up some decent southerners on a regular basis.  There appears to be a lack of discipline, commitment and respect ( not to mention ideas ) running through the club at an alarming rate.   Often wondered if the " bosses " read this page, as I'm sure they would glean a pretty clear insight as to how we feel as Killie supporters.

And if they don't read these pages then they can just look at the year on year decline in attendances and that will tell them all they need to know - if they care.

1 hour ago, Keith Miller said:

Often wondered if the " bosses " read this page, as I'm sure they would glean a pretty clear insight as to how we feel as Killie supporters.

Don't think they really give a s**t what ignorant peasants who scream abuse form the stands think or feel. As long as they stump up the cash why should they give a flying f**k?

9 hours ago, Keith Miller said:

I think someone does as LM spoke about our lack of form at home couldn't be about the pitch as the pitch on Saturday was like a bowling green.

On a note about his post match interview he seemed to be smirking and having a wee giggle to himself when talking about how they don't know what the reason for the bad form is. Well I for one can tell you Lee, YOU are the reason as you haven't got a clue about managing a football team. You have no technical or tactical knowhow. You are just here to steal a wage and help your old pals do the same. Time to fcuk off and go and manage a boys club as that is your level.... well maybe not as I suspect some boys club managers could do a better job with these players than you.

I've seen arguments that you give him the first eleven games. I think that will probably give a new manager too much to do and less chance of assessing what he's got and resolving things in January window. In retrospect I think that is what kept us up last season.

At the same time I wouldn't want to do a Crystal Palace as that does a club no credit at all.

For me he has three more matches at most.

26 minutes ago, Harrogate Peter said:

At the same time I wouldn't want to do a Crystal Palace as that does a club no credit at all.

I thought about this last night. I was angry at way RdB was treated and felt it was shameful. I then started to think if I was being too heavy handed on Lee. 

However, I'm not. 

His form since taking the job is dreadful. We legislated for it due to it not being his players and him steadying the ship. We are a worse looking side now than at any point last year. 

Also, and I think this point is crucial. Crystal Palace actually looked really good the other night and could have won by three or four goals. There was inventive play and more importantly there was fight in the side. 

I genuinely don't see any fight throughout our side. There's almost an inevitability that we are going to lose and the players know that. When we go a goal behind we look like a team that just want the full time whistle to blow as quickly as possible. 

That is indefensible and inexcusable. We are Kilmarnock Football Club and these players and management team are doing something every single one of us would give up their jobs and probably their families to do (well in my case I would cause I want shot of my Mrs). I can not accept players not giving 100% or a manager who can't motivate a side!

At half time at Fir Park I felt we couldn't play any worse. What does Lee say to them to send them out for the second half and play as diabolical as they did against a piss poor Motherwell side!

Gordon Sawyer or whatever his name is, irritating wee creature, mildly entertaining at times but someone who's passion can't be denied summed it up with his video at weekend. 

No passion. No heart. No fight. No clue!

I've missed the last two games against Accies and Motherwell so can't comment on those performances. What's worrying is the people who were there are forming the opinion that what was good about us under McCulloch at the end of last season when we had a threadbare squad like effort, organisation, work rate, commitment and passion seem to be gone. And that's before we look at the problems he failed to address through the transfer window. 

Im not one for jumping the gun and sacking someone after so few games but it's not just about 1point in five games. It's about much more than that. Yes three wins in the cup but the level of performance was very poor on the most part. The initial league performances showed positive in glimpses but overall nowhere near the standard required. 

We have three important fixtures coming up this month and it's alarming that the coaching staff and playing staff already seem to have written the first of them off.