Penalties

Calummoore86

5 hours ago, Bobby Street Roll said:

Giving away late penalties suggests fitness levels aren't as good as they should be.

Due to LM wanting to be one of the lads and changing the training times that Clark had started, IMO Clarks idea had the team fitter and managing to last the 90 mins without too much hassle. And he had Boydie fitter than he is now.

Fitness levels are a disgrace. . . 

Lee McCulloch and Kris Boyd taking utter pish out of the fans. an absolute disgrace. couldn't care one single ounce about the fans. utter utter shameful. As men they should be completely embarrassed by their excuse by professionals justifying a wage. DISGRACEFUL, EMBARRASSING, SHAMEFUL

SIMPLE AS. . .  . disgusting excuses for managers and players. anyone thinking this is acceptable on a weekly basis should be totally and completely ashamed of themselves as a fan.

1 hour ago, chubbs said:

And several goals.

First thing he did of note yesterday was dive into challenge and let the man through ..... joke of a player.  Should've dropped Wilson back and either put Frizz in the middle or Jones wide and Burke in the middle where he has been best for us.

Remember how nervous we got when Sissoko was playing for us? It's 100 times worse with Broadfoot. The man is a complete liability

14 hours ago, Bigbill said:

Due to LM wanting to be one of the lads and changing the training times that Clark had started, IMO Clarks idea had the team fitter and managing to last the 90 mins without too much hassle. And he had Boydie fitter than he is now.

Lee Clark's training times were the exception to the rule in the U.K. I don't think LM changing back to the norm is down to his desire to be one of the boys xD

1 hour ago, Bobby14 said:

Lee Clark's training times were the exception to the rule in the U.K. I don't think LM changing back to the norm is down to his desire to be one of the boys xD

Yes it was. Some players weren't happy with the training times so LM asked if they wanted to go back to original times and the consensus was yes, he even said Boydie could go and do his own training schedule (which helped with doing his media work). Clark had the team able to run for the full 90 mins and IMO if they had continued with that training schedule we would have a fitter and harder to beat team as most other teams around our level start to lag at the end of games which opens up the chance to counter and exploit mistakes. Clark may have had a scatter gun signing policy but at least he showed some passion during games as well as being able to get instruction and tactical changes to the players, McCulloch just looks at the sky and gives thumbs up even after losing goals. McCulloch needs to do the decent thing and walk away. He has signed (on paper) decent players but has no tactical or technical ability to direct those players. IMO it seems as though he has just went and asked the players what way they want to play and went for the majority consensus.

2 hours ago, Bigbill said:

Yes it was. Some players weren't happy with the training times so LM asked if they wanted to go back to original times and the consensus was yes, he even said Boydie could go and do his own training schedule (which helped with doing his media work). Clark had the team able to run for the full 90 mins and IMO if they had continued with that training schedule we would have a fitter and harder to beat team as most other teams around our level start to lag at the end of games which opens up the chance to counter and exploit mistakes. Clark may have had a scatter gun signing policy but at least he showed some passion during games as well as being able to get instruction and tactical changes to the players, McCulloch just looks at the sky and gives thumbs up even after losing goals. McCulloch needs to do the decent thing and walk away. He has signed (on paper) decent players but has no tactical or technical ability to direct those players. IMO it seems as though he has just went and asked the players what way they want to play and went for the majority consensus.

Doesn't really sound like he was trying to be one of the boys. He's probably used to training in the morning and has been for the last 20 years. Don't think the times of training would impact on levels of fitness too much. 

19 hours ago, Bigbill said:

Absolutely spot on, I'd take LC back in a heartbeat!! He'd have this lot winning games.....

1 hour ago, Loudoun Killie said:

Absolutely spot on, I'd take LC back in a heartbeat!! He'd have this lot winning games.....

I can't believe the sudden fanfare for Lee Clark. He had the worst % win record of any Killie manager in history. 10 wins in 44 games (including League Cup wins against Clyde and Berwick). Clark knew how to kid the fans on with his media nous and false promises. His team's style of play was 'hoofball' which sadly didn't inspire the fans to return to Rugby Park.

Its sadly clutching at straws to suggest Clark was Killie's avenue to success.

5 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Doesn't really sound like he was trying to be one of the boys. He's probably used to training in the morning and has been for the last 20 years. Don't think the times of training would impact on levels of fitness too much. 

??? Because he trained at the same time for 20 years means that it's the best time to train ??? Times of training impacted on stamina of players as they weren't blowin out their backsides just after half time. The players lasted till the end of the game with some running left. You can't say that Boydie wasn't fitter under Clark either. And yes it does mean he is trying to be one of the lads, because he "spoke to the dressing room and they all agreed to return to the original training times as I felt that it wasn't showing any benefit" McCulloch cant't see any benefit in having more stamina at the end of the game, he also doesn't see the midfield as being a problem area and we always seem to be unlucky with every game we play. He is a CLOWN of the highest order. Lee Lee gtf Lee gtf Lee Lee gtf.

3 hours ago, TroonKFC said:

I can't believe the sudden fanfare for Lee Clark. He had the worst % win record of any Killie manager in history. 10 wins in 44 games (including League Cup wins against Clyde and Berwick). Clark knew how to kid the fans on with his media nous and false promises. His team's style of play was 'hoofball' which sadly didn't inspire the fans to return to Rugby Park.

Its sadly clutching at straws to suggest Clark was Killie's avenue to success.

Clark left us a top six side and IMO we could still have been there at the end of the season but the reigns were passed to Locke in disguise. I think most of the signings came from the new scout but McCulloch doesn't have a clue how to manage them or tactical/technical knowhow to progress the team. If we continue with him I can see us cut adrift at the bottom of the league even before christmas because I honestly can't see us getting any more than 1 point a game for the entire season but I'll still be there chearing the team on because I don't blame the players. 

KTID:hurrah:

15 hours ago, Bigbill said:

??? Because he trained at the same time for 20 years means that it's the best time to train ??? Times of training impacted on stamina of players as they weren't blowin out their backsides just after half time. The players lasted till the end of the game with some running left. You can't say that Boydie wasn't fitter under Clark either. And yes it does mean he is trying to be one of the lads, because he "spoke to the dressing room and they all agreed to return to the original training times as I felt that it wasn't showing any benefit" McCulloch cant't see any benefit in having more stamina at the end of the game, he also doesn't see the midfield as being a problem area and we always seem to be unlucky with every game we play. He is a CLOWN of the highest order. Lee Lee gtf Lee gtf Lee Lee gtf.

Clark left us a top six side and IMO we could still have been there at the end of the season but the reigns were passed to Locke in disguise. I think most of the signings came from the new scout but McCulloch doesn't have a clue how to manage them or tactical/technical knowhow to progress the team. If we continue with him I can see us cut adrift at the bottom of the league even before christmas because I honestly can't see us getting any more than 1 point a game for the entire season but I'll still be there chearing the team on because I don't blame the players. 

KTID:hurrah:

You have lost the plot haha! 

Going back to the original post, is it me or does anybody else think it wasn't a penalty on Saturday. Could not judge at the game, but in the tv highlights it looked to me that Bowman got his shot away before being tackled. A split second maybe, but definitely not denying a goal scoring opportunity.

all academic now of course.