Before LM goes

Killiesub

That was woeful today. A team devoid of a game plan. A dire journey home!

this isn't all LM's doing

we have a board who appointed GL who then appointed LM

we have a board who installed a plastic park

we have a board who make appointment after appointment without any logical thought

We have a board who think it's a great idea to install a hospitality suite in the corner of a stand

Our football club isn't your play thing. It isn't a test bed to see how far you can go in life. It isn't a means for you to have something to do in your retirement.

there is nothing in that boardroom which I would trust to run Our club. I wouldn't trust them to work as a group in any business

I'm questioning why I support TIK to put money into that group. Where will it all end up. One against three imbeciles 

So before you sack LM, take a look at yourselves and realise this club is too big for your sh1te moving and installing fences..... oh and probably too big for your counting numbers

move over before you kill our club and take LM with you!

2 minutes ago, Killiesub said:

That was woeful today. A team devoid of a game plan. A dire journey home!  its only 45 mins home :)

this isn't all LM's doing disagree, he has had the backing to bring players in.  The players aren't doing it for him (hopefully this will change)

we have a board who appointed GL who then appointed LM Most fans were unhappy with Clark but I thought it was a big blow him leaving.  Everyone seemed reasonably happy with LM last year.

we have a board who installed a plastic park  Makes the club money, I hate it but most thought it was a good idea.

we have a board who make appointment after appointment without any logical thought  Agreed

We have a board who think it's a great idea to install a hospitality suite in the corner of a stand No issue with this depending on who paid for it.

Our football club isn't your play thing. It isn't a test bed to see how far you can go in life. It isn't a means for you to have something to do in your retirement.  You've lost me.

there is nothing in that boardroom which I would trust to run Our club    Agree based on results.. I wouldn't trust them to work as a group in any business  Disagree

I'm questioning why I support TIK to put money into that group. Where will it all end up. One against three imbeciles TIK is the long game approach 

So before you sack LM, take a look at yourselves and realise this club is too big for your sh1te moving and installing fences..... oh and probably too big for your counting numbers   You seem to have personal issues with BB

move over before you kill our club and take LM with you!  For who to take over?  Both off the park and for the team. Go on give some suggestions?

Whilst I agree with some of your points we can't just keep chasing away people who run the club even if we disagree with their decisions.  There will eventually be a point where there isn't anyone left.  I have made my comments above.

1 minute ago, BoydsFace said:

I actually don't know the answer to this I thought we rented it out on occasion - I thought it was brought in as a commercial opportunity?  Am I wrong?

Aside from three (?) rugby matches, I can't think of many occasions.

As CB says, it's probably more of a money saver in hire costs for training facilities.

So it will make us a small amount but not enough.  I hate the plastic as I've said before but its one of those things where hindsight is 20/20.  I remember the old thread about us considering getting it (or moving to the new stadium in the Macklin/Hub rumourmill where it would be an artificial surfact) and from memory most people were quite positive and excited about it.  The plastic park is probably the thing that I feel would have the least impact if we changed it and I know there is a big discussion about it on the other thread.

Billy Bowie's main contribution this week, in his position as non-chairman of the club, was to state his opposition to the SFA getting involved in the SPFL inquiry into the liquidation of Rangers.

I'm not sure why he felt it was a good idea to comment on that issue and if he thought he was speaking on behalf of Kilmarnock supporters. This is not the view of Killie fans I have spoken to. 

32 minutes ago, BoydsFace said:

Do we not have young kids playing on it in the morning?

That doesn't make money though, does it?

Any money raised will go on equipment probably.

On the other hand, I really posted the rates charged by the likes of St Johnstone and Stenhousemuir for hiring their artificial pitches. Not life-changing amounts but enough to defray the cost of maintaining and replacing the blessed thing.

1 minute ago, Killiekid said:

Re the pitch .  pop along to RP on a mon, wed and Thursday night and you will see the park full with kids from 7 up to teens training under Killie coaches as part of the clubs youth policy. 

Which is good but other clubs seem to be able to do it without sacrificing their first team's playing surface.

The first team is the critical focus of the whole club, not kids.

To be fair the Board have certainly backed this Manager over the summer .....both in the playing squad and number of coaching and other staff employed .......

Would be interesting to see our player wage budget this year both in comparison to previous seasons and that of rival teams 

ATM looks like a lot of experienced players given decent wages and offering very little or improving the team ....

Hate the plastic pitch but we were beaten easily on grass today. We appear to have decent enough players but a coaching team devoid of ideas. The board is what it is, unfortunately, and until someone else comes in, we are stuck with them. It's still early doors and I don't want to panic...yet, but there is a cut off point for this inept management team and it must be looming. It's pretty bad when you expect to be beaten every game and that is my mind set. Can't see us winning and even just a point seems beyond us. It's great being a Killie fan :15: