Burke, Broadfoot, Bell, Power

Killieboykfc

What do these players bring to the team, honestly?

Burke and Broadfoot are awful. Broadfoot is just pish at football and Burke is consistently blowing out of his arse after about 25 minutes. 

Then we come to players like Power, Bell, Spencer and Samizadeh. What was the point in signing any of them? Bell is never getting a game, Power is fat and pish and Spencer and Sami are clearly not at the level they need to be to play top flight football. 

The spencer signing reeks of jobs for the boys and I'd imagine Boyd had a wee helping hand in getting him a deal here as Spencer's dad was the manager who signed him for all his MLS teams. 

Samizadeh was signed on a one year deal but why? If he isn't going to play what was the f**king point? I remember when he signed Jig was giving it the "he will excite the fans" patter. The fans that go to the development league games?

Im genuinely fed up at this point. There are probably more absolute jobbers that have been signed and I've missed so feel free to add. 

20 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Burke and Broadfoot are awful. Broadfoot is just pish at football and Burke is consistently blowing out of his arse after about 25 minutes. 

Then we come to players like Power, Bell, Spencer and Samizadeh. What was the point in signing any of them? Bell is never getting a game, Power is fat and pish and Spencer and Sami are clearly not at the level they need to be to play top flight football. 

The spencer signing reeks of jobs for the boys and I'd imagine Boyd had a wee helping hand in getting him a deal here as Spencer's dad was the manager who signed him for all his MLS teams. 

Samizadeh was signed on a one year deal but why? If he isn't going to play what was the f**king point? I remember when he signed Jig was giving it the "he will excite the fans" patter. The fans that go to the development league games?

Im genuinely fed up at this point. There are probably more absolute jobbers that have been signed and I've missed so feel free to add. 

IF we had a board of directors who could question the manager's signings we may have a chance

if we had a CEO who could question the manager's signings we may have a chance

unfortunately we have neither and this wasted money on guys who can't or won't add value to the team will continue

but hey, the manager was the players choice and he was well liked

From Jim Mann to the current incumbents we see the negligible knowledge they have

2 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

Almost impossible to disagree with this.  Before the game a blind man could tell Burke would last less than 60 mins. Hes not any fitter than he was in the league cup Games.  Why was he sent back out for 2nd half ? He was knackered at half time . 

My son sent me a text pre match predicting we'd lose 2 nil and almost spot on when the goals were scored. I wish that made him really smart. Unfortunately it was inevitably predictable. 

Why does the board allow any manager to sign that number of players in the over 30 bracket .Never going to get a transfer fee on them and it's a hit of a miss if there better days are over .McCulloch isn't the only manager who has signed a load of pi$h that have went away with a pay off .It seems to be the Killie way sign a contract play a few games and leave with a pay off 

I'm all for experience and youth but we've gone for complete extremes. 

The young guys we forget are 19-21 and will make mistakes, the problem is the experience we've signed on the whole is poor. 

Greer is a good signing and has strolled majority of games. 

I still feel power has something to offer but Burke and broadfoot are done as is smith, why is he captain? Seems like the quietest guy in the world. 

we shouldn't be signing anyone over 32 unless they are a class act. Re Greer. 

broadfoot has cost us goals in nearly every game. Admitted r wasn't fit at start of season... so whys he playing? 

Dicker is so badly missed. He's not Roy Keane by any imagination but he's solid for 90% of his games defence or midfield. 

I think we needed a good back up to macdonald so I agree with Bell signing but completely agree that the rest are hopeless, spencer will never be seen in a killie first team, just looking for some wages from an old pal, broadfoot was pish in his ranger days and is even worse now, Burke is completely unfit and blowing after 20 minutes, power seems to get bigger every week. We are in a bad bad way, and I have now completely lost faith in our manager

If Burke is going to play then it has to be in the middle.  In the early games he was coaching Jones and Thomas throughout the match (well until the hour mark), and they were also having more influence on games.

Broadfoot is a bombscare .. Power is a WTF signing ... the others mentioned are certainly questionable.