Sign in to follow this  
Wrangodog

Red cards

Wrangodog    400

Getting two red cards for saying Scott McClymont would now have to be a miracle worker seems harsh. Shouldn't the person/s giving me the red cards have to say why they gave them ?

This might be the wrong forum, but possibly more apt than "Does not compute ".

Edited by Wrangodog
  • Red Card 13
  • Sad 1
  • Back of the Net! 1

Killie alan    165
5 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Getting two red cards for saying Scott McClymont would now have to be a miracle worker seems harsh. Shouldn't the person/s giving me the red cards have to say why they gave them ?

I know what you mean mate 

• Red Card 2
  • Sad 1

Sp3ckyh0td0g81    1405

I use another non football forum and they have a like a thank you and a laughing thing but when someone gives you any of the three it tells you who gives them out 

having the votes public would stop the daft red cards that seem to be given out sometimes 

• Red Card 5

skygod    1412
1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

I suggested a while ago that people giving "surprising" red cards should have the courtesy to explain why.

They probably aren't even people who post, I expect.

I barely take any notice of what gets awarded now. They are meaningless. If someone has a genuine grievance they will post a reply.

Edited by skygod

Bullitt    685

Who really cares how many wee footballs or red cards you get? Is it really that much of a big deal to folk?

As said above by Skygod if someone wants to comment or disagree they can do it by posting. 

Zorro    458
13 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

:15:

• Like 1

Wrangodog    400

Given a red card four hours ago, I am impressed that somebody gave me a red card at 06:30 on a Sunday morning. Take a wee heart anonymous person. :D

I know our team struggles with what it is at times but what does the ball symbol mean ?

• Red Card 1

cammy_boy    163
3 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Given a red card four hours ago, I am impressed that somebody gave me a red card at 06:30 on a Sunday morning. Take a wee heart anonymous person. :D

I know our team struggles with what it is at times but what does the ball symbol mean ?

Thats a wee shame. I've gave you a red card at a reasonable hour to make you feel better. 

• Like 1

Wrangodog    400
Just now, cammy_boy said:

Thats a wee shame. I've gave you a red card at a reasonable hour to make you feel better. 

No, that's fine, the more the merrier.

C4mmy31    450
5 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

In the net

• Like 1

Kanyon    11

Can't honestly believe anyone actually cares about getting a little red card. Are people that insecure they can't handle someone not liking something they have posted! It's like posting something on Facebook then phoning up your friends and family asking why they never liked itxD!

• Like 1
  • Red Card 5
  • Haha 1
  • Back of the Net! 1

Wrangodog    400

Referee brandishes 36 red cards in one match. A referee has set a record by showing 36red cards in a single game, dismissing all the players, substitutes and coaches. The crazy scenes occurred in the fifth tier of Argentinean football between rival teams Claypole and Victoriano Arenas. 4 Mar 2011

Disappointing, thought  it was 19, must try harder.

5 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Talking balls