If Jig quits

kfc_superteam

59 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

... so just about on a level with Renfrew Juniors then???

They've got a few African Cup of Nations internationals, they also get crowds of 40-60K. Kenyan players like Wanyama, Origi & others playing in Premiership, La Liga, Belgian Jupliar & Chinese Superleague suggests the standard is pretty decent.

Edited by C4mmy31

5 minutes ago, skygod said:

What do you think? 

I would say No. 

Correct at least today 5 down then get boyd mcculloch Smith  (by the way worst player ive seen at rugby park with arm band ) jones (better with casey) broadfoot and McKenzie (terribble return for the wages) and peter leven Oh dear he can pick a player the can all go by monday 

Gor Mahia players were reportedly on strike early this week for unpaid allowances, but it seems even the empty pockets and boardroom wrangles being experienced at the club could not subvert players’ determination to succeed.

http://www.goal.com/en-ke/news/chemelil-0-3-gor-mahia-kogalo-move-nine-points-clear/18v3ozpmv3d831lz3kiszr62y2 - Seems DK is coping with off-field crises pretty well. A handy skill...

5 minutes ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Lee Clark? xD

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Holt would not be a good manager for Killie; just that I don't think he would be a suggestion if he hadn't played for the club. 

A bit like the other name the guy suggests - Ray McKinnon. I'd be surprised if many would put his name forward. 

4 hours ago, skygod said:

Lee Clark? xD

Don't get the negativity to Lee Clark wasn't pleased when he left but would have him back in a heartbeat. When he was in control the team were well trained motivated and fit. The Club had  a million bucks in the bank from Coulibally sale, he  saved us from certain relegation after the Locke debacle and we were in the top six when he left. Yes he talked some s**t but all Geordies do that, it's in there  DNA. I liked him and was sorry to see him go.

Don't understand obsession with former managers. Yesterday's news.

Clark bogged off to Bury in preference to the mighty Killie.

Anyone mad enough to do that deserves all he gets!

Incidentally Bury are traditionally amongst the half dozen worst supported clubs in the football league so what can they expect in League one?

The supporters they do have were always pretty unpleasant when I came across them when I lived in Lancashire so I'm certain the club and Clark deserve each other!!