A response from Sandy Armour please

BLTM

5 minutes ago, historyman said:

Do people think this is a reason why the TiK campaign has not been as successful as expected?

I believe it's apathy more than anything else. Hoping for a knight in shining armour to come along, invest & sort out the mess, but the realists know this isn't going to happen......

3 hours ago, aldo said:

as you've decided to make another personal attack on sandy armour rather than his killie hippo forum name. any chance you could put up your real name and photo, so that we can find out who you are? fairs fair after all

I agree, BLTM, Sandy has responded to your s**te and you haven't had the decency to reply. Or had the courage of your convictions by letting us know who you really are. Is that because you now realise you've went and made a total arsehole out of yourself or maybe the drink has worn off? At no time has Sandy put himself forward as any 'apparent voice of the fans' What's wrong, are you jealous of his little fanzine. Why not try writing one of your own you total clownshoe

17 minutes ago, Mark Robertson said:

I agree, BLTM, Sandy has responded to your s**te and you haven't had the decency to reply. Or had the courage of your convictions by letting us know who you really are. Is that because you now realise you've went and made a total arsehole out of yourself or maybe the drink has worn off? At no time has Sandy put himself forward as any 'apparent voice of the fans' What's wrong, are you jealous of his little fanzine. Why not try writing one of your own you total clownshoe

Totally agree wholeheartedly mate

I agree with the opening poster. Why hasn't Sandy forced potential investors to invest?

Why doesn't he know the exact in and outs of everyone who has ever had the slightest interest in investing and all surrounding circumstances?  

Why hasnt he got the attendance up?

Why didn't he warn the Jamaican bobsled team their sled would crash?

Why Sandy? Why? 

Its almost like he has absolutely no control over these situations.I'm sick of him just going to every single game and putting hours of his free time into bettering the club and the town. 

Maybe threads like this are why Tik hasn't had the response we hoped for. People make an effort, are willing to be visible and are shot down for something they had no control over. The whole Johnston debacle still rumbles on whether he is there or not. Maybe if we had a chairman who could show the direction he/she wanted the club to take and we had an idea what will happen to MJ's shares come 2019 things would be different, but we don't and the club is still sadly lacking leadership.

3 hours ago, killiehippo said:

How exciting to see your name on a thread title. I never have been a fans spokesman, just a concerned fan who stuck his head above the pulpit and with that comes the inevitable guff from the keyboard warriors. Id be delighted to meet the OP for a beer and a chat about all things Killie. With regard the investment I suspect it's reasonably simple, Johnston still has 40% and can veto constitutional decisions so why would anyone invest money but not have say. I do genuinely think the investors will eventually put in the cash but only once the poison has totally cut all ties... .hope to see you at Aberdeen mate.

It's hard to believe that some supporters seem to have missed this. Keep up the good work Hippo. 

42 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Maybe threads like this are why Tik hasn't had the response we hoped for. People make an effort, are willing to be visible and are shot down for something they had no control over. The whole Johnston debacle still rumbles on whether he is there or not. Maybe if we had a chairman who could show the direction he/she wanted the club to take and we had an idea what will happen to MJ's shares come 2019 things would be different, but we don't and the club is still sadly lacking leadership.

Well said mate

For the record there will be no response from BLTM...a shrewd member of the site spotted he'd done a "Paisley Exile" on another thread and we checked it out and he and "Killiesub" are one in the same person. Same IP addresses, same devices used to post...so a banning order ensued. As a first time offender he will be allowed back in a couple of weeks should he choose to return and face you lot, as long as he picks one account and sticks with it.

34 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

For the record there will be no response from BLTM...a shrewd member of the site spotted he'd done a "Paisley Exile" on another thread and we checked it out and he and "Killiesub" are one in the same person. Same IP addresses, same devices used to post...so a banning order ensued. As a first time offender he will be allowed back in a couple of weeks should he choose to return and face you lot, as long as he picks one account and sticks with it.

What a riddy. 

4 hours ago, KillieFC said:

Can someone check out how many accounts Jamie MacDonald's maw has? Every time I post about him I get nine or ten red cards. There can't possibly be that many folk think he's a good keeper. 

5 hours ago, KillieFC said:

Why would anyone who did this, be allowed to join again?

To me it proves that he is using the forum to wind people up, this leads to hassle and the forum is then not used as well as it could be.

4 minutes ago, Darryl1869 said:

The same way you said broadfoot would be a good player if he played right centre back? 

Once our midfield is sorted, I still think he could do a job in there. Greer has been left exposed and looked flat footed in there too, but is seemingly beyond criticism. That said Greer and Findlay would be my first choice pairing, not because of Broadfoots performances, but because they offer a better natural balance.

TBH I think my point about playing centre backs had been proven, when we actively sought a left sided one in the transfer window. Despite what the ill-informed on here might suggest, it's not as easy as moving over one space for a defender. I'll judge our defenders on their performances once they're playing regularly in their own position, and we begin defending as a team. TBH I don't care about the baggage some people attach to Broadfoot, as long as he doesn't continue that behaviour when he's with us.

One of my favourite Killie players was Andy McLaren; an alkie with drug and gambling problems, and an ability to start a fight in an empty house. Many wrote him off before he joined us, but he proved most of them wrong. I sincerely hope Broadfoot does the same. 

34 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Once our midfield is sorted, I still think he could do a job in there. Greer has been left exposed and looked flat footed in there too, but is seemingly beyond criticism. That said Greer and Findlay would be my first choice pairing, not because of Broadfoots performances, but because they offer a better natural balance.

TBH I think my point about playing centre backs had been proven, when we actively sought a left sided one in the transfer window. Despite what the ill-informed on here might suggest, it's not as easy as moving over one space for a defender. I'll judge our defenders on their performances once they're playing regularly in their own position, and we begin defending as a team. TBH I don't care about the baggage some people attach to Broadfoot, as long as he doesn't continue that behaviour when he's with us.

One of my favourite Killie players was Andy McLaren; an alkie with drug and gambling problems, and an ability to start a fight in an empty house. Many wrote him off before he joined us, but he proved most of them wrong. I sincerely hope Broadfoot does the same. 

Greer is night and day better than Broadfoot!

Broadfoot was once a limited player who used it to play at a decent level but he's finished.

1 hour ago, KillieBus said:

Why would anyone who did this, be allowed to join again?

To me it proves that he is using the forum to wind people up, this leads to hassle and the forum is then not used as well as it could be.

Agree. A bit of banter and disagreement is good but that guy was just a troll. Empty him sine die.

38 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Greer is night and day better than Broadfoot!

Broadfoot was once a limited player who used it to play at a decent level but he's finished.

I'd agree Greer is the better player. However Broadfoot will still be a better option as a backup to him than many who've played there in recent years. Too many people have let his employment history cloud their judgement on him. This isn't uncommon on here when it comes to players who've previously played for a certain team. 

Anyway, until the midfield is sorted, we're always going to look exposed and fragile at the back.