A response from Sandy Armour please

BLTM

8 hours ago, KillieFC said:

For the record there will be no response from BLTM...a shrewd member of the site spotted he'd done a "Paisley Exile" on another thread and we checked it out and he and "Killiesub" are one in the same person. Same IP addresses, same devices used to post...so a banning order ensued. As a first time offender he will be allowed back in a couple of weeks should he choose to return and face you lot, as long as he picks one account and sticks with it.

Unfortunately, the damage has been done. Mud sticks and all that, even although what he has said were lies. Didn't even have the guts to face the persons he had publicly criticised.

32 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

I am leaving killie fc.com for a while I've had enough of all this silly nonsense it's a football forum. I've got better things to do like see my shrink!!!

If getting a virtual red card from unidentified reprobates affects you that much I suggest he should be your first port of call. Get a life while you're in there!

6 hours ago, Killie alan said:

I am leaving killie fc.com for a while I've had enough of all this silly nonsense it's a football forum. I've got better things to do like see my shrink!!!

"I've got better things to do like see my shrink!!!"  See your what shrink???

Edited by Asasaid

14 hours ago, Scooter said:

Left twice now... nearly caught up with our pet Red Tory who, if my reckoning is correct, has made three pronouncments of his departure. 9_9

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Haha. Are you joining the wee Paisley Ned's Jacob Rees-Mogg fan club. Better together :) 

Right you two. Keep it to the appropriate board.