Lollipop Persons/G.O.M.T.

bKb

10 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Well, it mentions not riding two abreast round corners, but that presumably is to protect the cyclist from oncoming traffic that might have crossed the centre line. It wouldn't be for overtaking, since motorists wouldn't overtake on a corner, would they? The other two situations referenced are busy and narrow roads. What defines busy or narrow we are not told.

My cyclist friends are well aware of the road markings, and I'm well aware of the Highway Code, so I can ignore that bit.

I'm glad I made you Google how blood gets to the brain to prove your absurd notion that a cycle helmet would restrict the blood flow to my head. It's ten minutes of your life you'll never get back, so it's given me a chuckle.

As for your last wee rant - I don't have clacking shoes, body odour or obscene clothing. Nor do I go into the pub if I'm on a bike ride. I don't have a beard or a Fair Isle jumper. It's really quite a specific description - did someone fitting that description pump your missus once Andy Murray was finished?

xD

The idea a cyclists could pump anyone is laughable. They all struggle to get an erection due to their stupid little seats and most are infetrtile too. And that's before you even consider their foul body odour, shaved legs and inability to chat about anything except bikes or Sir Brad Wiggly. No woman in their right mind would consider sleeping with them. 

Thanks Scoobs, you've given me a right laugh to start the week. 

48 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Folk who paint over their sockets and light switches instead of masking them off. That's just wrong!

Or jist screw them loose first better job but hey it's their hoose and we don't have to look at it.

Decorated pavements and windaes in Patna on the other hand......:15:

7 hours ago, Scooter said:

Folk who paint over their sockets and light switches instead of masking them off. That's just wrong!

Or just paint around them. 

7 hours ago, Killie1984 said:

Flying down a steep country hill and there's someone out with thier dug on one of those extendy lead things blocking the entire road. You have to grind to a halt whilst they faff about reeling the dug in.

Not had this but have had to swerve a pothole  coming downhill at speed.  Bike started fish tailing and I thought  "crap I'm going off here" luckily it straightened up

Oh no you've got me started ....

Sensationalism - like the ITV news. f**k sake.

And Interviewing stupid eyewitnesses who have f**k all to add - like the other week on Scotland Today "Ah never actually saw the lorry crashing - but I heard the screech and looked oot the windae" . He then proceeded to describe the scene which was exactly like the picture on the telly. Journalism?? f**k sake

Tailgating - f**king stupid c**ts

I think I'm a fairly easygoing guy but... f**k sake

Edited by Caldow

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2017 at 9:39 AM, bKb said:

Why are they stopping me every day just before or just after 9pm to cross adults across the road?

I'm not a peeper but I very nearly peeped this morning after being stopped a second time.

Feel free to add what gets on your tits. :3:

When I was at school I told the teacher that's the job I wanted to do 

• 2 weeks later...