Energy Check Stadium

skygod

21 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

Will always be firhill whatever they call it.

That's a bit like saying that Bolton Wanderers' ground will always be the Reebok!

I agree though that branding a stadium only ever seems to work where it is a new-build and didn't have a previous identity. 

4 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

Plenty of room for everyone in the West stand.

Not with the exec boxes. They're supposed to be going all the way to the press box. Let them stand round the pitch. A wee velvet rope & tales of a pressure sensing alarm will keep them in check

On 17/09/2017 at 10:21 AM, Riverplatekillie said:

From what I am hearing we will struggle to get a safety certificate for Rugby Park next season,serious steelwork issues at Moffat,Chadwick and East Stands courtesy of neglect by a fat lawyer!

Rumour has been doing the rounds for years now. Not happened yet. Besides the Moffat (at least) got a lot of work done to it a few years back.

1 hour ago, PlasticDel said:

Rumour has been doing the rounds for years now. Not happened yet. Besides the Moffat (at least) got a lot of work done to it a few years back.

Steelwork is now beyond shotblast repair in-situ,also cannot remove a beam shotblast and paint put it back and move on to next beam,whole lot needs removal to carry out effective repair,the pitch is going to be the least of our worries.

28 minutes ago, Riverplatekillie said:

Steelwork is now beyond shotblast repair in-situ,also cannot remove a beam shotblast and paint put it back and move on to next beam,whole lot needs removal to carry out effective repair,the pitch is going to be the least of our worries.

wastn our old slo a structural engineer? i guess he should know the solution, though i suspect he doesnt post here anymore unless he has a new username?