Line up face Aberdeen

Craigieboy

3 minutes ago, skygod said:

Unless you watch a whole week's training, I think it's unfair to judge their training on what you see in snapshots. 

It's unlikely but, for example, you might just have seen low intensity days.

You're also not seeing what they do in the gym.

The bulk of stamina work will be done pre-season to reach a level of fitness which just has to be maintained and topped-up from then on. 

A player - obviously position-dependent - will cover about 10 k on average during a match, which over 90 mins isn't that much for a fit athlete when you consider that it's made up of walking, jogging and sprinting. 

If there is a management problem, I wonder if it's motivational more than fitness. 

I watched them for 4 days running at the Maress, preseason, they must all have been low intensity days then .....

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Nae bother Skygod the most negative individual on here. I am heading off to Aberdeen now with a glimmer of hope the team at least keep the ball on the deck and don't resort toTaylor punt up the line, Thomas and Jones headless chicken. Midfield getting bypassed. As for strikers. No clue what to think TBH.

Anyway if you can't manage and have an urge for power and brawn head to a Junior game, if not there must be a bodybuilding competition or I'm sure boxing on BT sports tonight.

You really come across as an idiot Joe.

Skygod is a very Level headed poster who doesn't criticise people for disagreeing with him unlike you.

Im not sure whether you are best friends or family with Rory and Frizz as anytime somebody posts something negative against them you get so defensive. 

If somebody mentions height or strength you instantly insult Scottish football or compare it to different sports.

Ridiculous 

Edited by DuncD
Spelling

1 hour ago, DuncD said:

You really come across as an idiot Joe.

Skygod is a very Level headed poster who doesn't criticise people for disagreeing with him unlike you.

Im not sure whether you are best friends or family with Rory and Frizz as anytime somebody posts something negative against them you get so defensive. 

If somebody mentions height or strength you instantly insult Scottish football or compare it to different sports.

Ridiculous 

Agree with Joe sky god is a numpty and you love him xx