C4mmy31

Dons Fred

Decent point. Positives to be taken in coming from behind against one of the better sides in the division. As said by others we need to kick on from here.

2 minutes ago, piffer said:

Decent point. Positives to be taken in coming from behind against one of the better sides in the division. As said by others we need to kick on from here.

Naw a didny. but I agree 100%

Edited by Asasaid

Great point bottom now though same effort every week and we should start picking up points and get up the table, hope this Kickstarts whats been a dire season so far.

That is a brilliant result today, in fairness, against a side with a significantly larger budget than us, or the rest of the League outside the OF have...also great to end that run of 13 defeats

Massive 3 games indeed coming up now with hopefully 7 points (at least) from the 9 against Dundee, County and Thistle.. 

18 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Much more encouraging in terms of scoreline, will be interesting to see what those at the game are making of the performance. A much better second half has been a feature of every single game. 

Aye, but everybody and their granny keeps on about how unfit we are. 9_9

• Red Card 1

Great result, thought we were actually unlucky not to win but can't grumble with a point.

The cook school sessions are obviously paying off ;-)

Well done to the team on a great point. As others have said when you look where the teams are that we have played so far. Many of them are at the top end of the league. Big test next week to see if this is a one off. Hope to see a win next week.

Excellent and very unexpected result and seemingly based on a very good performance. Looks like Hawkshaw will be the first name on the team sheet next week. Hopefully we can build on this. Need at least 4 points from the next two games. 

• Like 1
  • Red Card 1

8 minutes ago, carpetfitter said:

No Hun duds in the team today. We get a point. Coincidence? 

Chris Burke?

Good result. Never gave us a hope today and they've proved me wrong. From the radio and twitter updates it seems that after the first 20 mins we were the better team and deserved at least a point.  

Hopefully the shot in the arm we need for next week

Good result today lads - well done.   Now ( as many of us have said before ). -  L.M, for God's sake, remind yourself and the team that the game starts at 3 o'clock next week. !!!  Not 10, or 20, or 30 minutes later.   Get into them, right from the start.

• Back of the Net! 1

Willie Miller was positively effusive about the football we were playing after Hawkshaw came on. I know- if I hadn't heard it for myself, I wouldn't have believed it either! Big game next Saturday- I'm looking forward to it already! C'mon the Killie! :hurrah: