BOWIE KILTIE THE BOARD

killie1961

Alan johnston, Gary Locke Lee Mculloch all picked by this incompetent board who dont have a clue when picking an expereinced manger lands us finally with Lee Mcculloch the latest disaster to happen, plays midgets in midfield when any average football knows

we have been crying out for a decent midfielder since Gary Dickers injury but he prefers to sign a sub keeper in Cammy Bell he will sureley take us down and i would not trust that so called board of directors to have a clue what to do

22 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

I agree with your sentiments about not being able to pick Managers. I also would like to see us find bigger,more athletic youngsters like other teams seem to find. However some of our best players in the past have been midgets and Hawkshaw for me was one of our better players today.

It's Ricky Sbragia 

12 hours ago, killie1961 said:

Alan johnston, Gary Locke Lee Mculloch all picked by this incompetent board ....

Picked by the board of KFC but hardly by the same individuals. 

Johnston was MJ, Locke was during Mann's tenure and only McCulloch can be attributed to the current lot. 

What it does add up to is five years of failure. 

The club continues to seem dysfunctional with no apparent unity between board, manager and support. 

The board don't seem to want to stick their heads above the parapet which would be okay if there was another figurehead in place, e.g. strong CEO or DOF. I haven't seen anything to suggest we have that. 

Enough said already about the policy of recruiting rookie managers from within. 

Not yet seeing much on the marketing and comms front but it's early days, I suppose. 

20 minutes ago, skygod said:

Picked by the board of KFC but hardly by the same individuals. 

Johnston was MJ, Locke was during Mann's tenure and only McCulloch can be attributed to the current lot. 

What it does add up to is five years of failure. 

The club continues to seem dysfunctional with no apparent unity between board, manager and support. 

The board don't seem to want to stick their heads above the parapet which would be okay if there was another figurehead in place, e.g. strong CEO or DOF. I haven't seen anything to suggest we have that. 

Enough said already about the policy of recruiting rookie managers from within. 

Not yet seeing much on the marketing and comms front but it's early days, I suppose. 

Give the boy a chance to show what he can do he spoke to fans outside rugby park yesterday.

22 minutes ago, historyman said:

Alan Johnston wasn't an inexperienced manager. He had experience and been successful at QoS. He has also been relatively successful at Dunfermline. The only blot on his record is the time he spent with us. 

Perhaps his lack of success at Killie says more about our club than it does about him. 

I think you're onto something here. 

In the current management regime, I also see Leven as the weak man. Having an inexperienced manager, we should at the very least have had an experienced coach in there. 

4 minutes ago, jesper said:

I think you're onto something here. 

In the current management regime, I also see Leven as the weak man. Having an inexperienced manager, we should at the very least have had an experienced coach in there. 

Don't know what PL does but it ain't working, the pre game routine is poor to say the least and never varies from week to week. I now expect to lose a goal in the first 10 minutes especially at RP why can't they address this ? We are always playing catch up and with the quality of players we have this is always going to be a lost cause. Just don't see where we are going to get 2 or 3 goals from when the opposition are scoring freely against us. We are crap and it's hard to see how we are going to improve.

7 hours ago, historyman said:

Alan Johnston wasn't an inexperienced manager. He had experience and been successful at QoS. He has also been relatively successful at Dunfermline. The only blot on his record is the time he spent with us. 

Perhaps his lack of success at Killie says more about our club than it does about him. 

Johnston had one full season as a manager before he joined us so didn’t have a lot of experience. If you get into the details he also had the only full time team in the division when he won the league with Queens. I’d love to know how he feels about it but it looks like he made the wrong choice joining us especially with all the crap going on off the field and the turmoil with MJ. 

Pits good to see him getting success now. He was a good guy just not the right guy for us at that time. 

38 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

The Board are invisible, the CEO is invisible, the SLO is completely invisible, the team is invisible and the fans are invisible.....

Home crowd on Saturday back below MJ era. So much for the revolution. 

I totally agree. Just like in the MJ era there is still zero leadership. Getting rid of MJ was never going to fix anything. He needs to be replaced with somebody who loves the club and knows what they are doing. We may have to wait some time.

What are KFCSA supposed to do regarding not having a chairman.

It has been raised several times but as we are not on the board there is little we can do but say that the club should have a chairman.

The new SLO is far from invisible im sure if you contact him he will respond to any questions you may have.  

The question about our lack of a chairman was raised at the AGM by squirrelhumper to which the response from our current CEO was "it is being addressed". Several months later and nothing has happened. Is this any real surprise as other have stated there is no leadership at board level. 

Its quite obvious that none of the three stooges know anything about football and our CEO is woefully out of her depth. 

Bowie only cares about his hotel, hence the building of an Exec box so he can generate more income for his hotel via QTS using it. Bowie also doesn't care for the future of the club so long as he can bequeath it to his sons.  

We are an absolute clusterfeck of a club. Crowds continue to dwindle as results and performances show no sign of improving on the worst playing surface in the country. Years of gross mismanagement and ineptitude are finally coming home to roost via the inevitable end of season outcome. 

1 hour ago, Mojike and Bod said:

The question about our lack of a chairman was raised at the AGM by squirrelhumper to which the response from our current CEO was "it is being addressed". Several months later and nothing has happened. Is this any real surprise as other have stated there is no leadership at board level. 

Its quite obvious that none of the three stooges know anything about football and our CEO is woefully out of her depth. 

Bowie only cares about his hotel, hence the building of an Exec box so he can generate more income for his hotel via QTS using it. Bowie also doesn't care for the future of the club so long as he can bequeath it to his sons.  

We are an absolute clusterfeck of a club. Crowds continue to dwindle as results and performances show no sign of improving on the worst playing surface in the country. Years of gross mismanagement and ineptitude are finally coming home to roost via the inevitable end of season outcome. 

Are you ok with everything else though?

2 hours ago, Buggsy said:

What are KFCSA supposed to do regarding not having a chairman.

It has been raised several times but as we are not on the board there is little we can do but say that the club should have a chairman.

The new SLO is far from invisible im sure if you contact him he will respond to any questions you may have.  

He is as he is vice chairman of supporters association