Line up face Ross County

Craigieboy

will we see LM change yet again to be more direct with Boyd and Erwin combination ?

do wonder what LM bases his team selections on ---how much is it based on "form"  -- or taking into account who the opposition is  -and so on  ---likes of formation has changed quite often this season already 

In terms of players for those who have been used in recent games it could be said to be on current form they showed in last game or 2 but for those others who have rarely been seen this season is it just how they might show up in training during the week or from the way they played in past seasons ...... ---- given that no reserve league as such and not even giving a run out to some in the Development games for any to impress .....

Got a feeling Boyd will come in for one of Waters, Frizzell or Hawkshaw. Don’t think that’s the way to go. IMO we will need more of a physical presence in CM but with Dicker and Wilson injured I’m struggling to think who I’d put in. Power and Smith the only option but you’d find fitter players in the stands

I'd go with exact same team again. Give them their third and final chance to get it right. 

Aberdeen was a positive result. Dundee not so much. Make ammend with a win against the farmers!

However a win would probably mean we have to endure more of the same management... 

My question is, would you take a defeat if it meant getting an experienced manager in? 

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, mitch14 said:

McDonald

Taylor Findlay Greer O'Donnell

Seems as good as it's going to get. Not totally leak proof and Greer seems to favour a long punt to nobody but you get what you pay for I suppose. 

Jones Frizzel Hawkshaw Mckenzie

Could we find somebody over 5ft zero for here please.

Thomas

Erwin

Also somebody here who is not going to be brushed off it like a five year old and with a chance of overtaking ma mum with her Zimmer please.

The only time I saw Brophy was against Celtic. I was not impressed with his ability to hold the ball or closed down defenders but as it was cCeptic I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. 

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Jordan Jones - 5 foot 8 inches

Rory McKenzie - 5 foot 9 inches

The other two - and this is just a guess - more than 5 foot zero inches.

I realised they were probably over 5ft. It was "exaggerated for clarity" :)

I just think we need a bit of physical presence in the middle.  

MacDonald

O'Donnell    Greer    Findlay    Taylor

Frizzell   Hawkshaw  

Thomas         McKenzie         Jones

Erwin

Subs - Bell, Broadfoot, K.Boyd, Brophy, Burke, Waters, Higgins.