Banned.....?

Scouser2

Loads of fans shout stuff every week (and God knows we have reason to at the moment) but it doesn't end up like this. 

His behaviour has clearly gone beyond what is deemed to be acceptable and it's affecting the enjoyment (if that's the right word!) of other supporters. 

Obviously he was well warned before and it hasn't improved his behaviour so I don't see that the club had any choice. 

Following the publicity that his first video got he has always looked to me like someone who was more concerned with seeking further attention for himself than anything else. 

18 minutes ago, historyman said:

Loads of fans shout stuff every week (and God knows we have reason to at the moment) but it doesn't end up like this. 

His behaviour has clearly gone beyond what is deemed to be acceptable and it's affecting the enjoyment (if that's the right word!) of other supporters. 

Obviously he was well warned before and it hasn't improved his behaviour so I don't see that the club had any choice. 

Following the publicity that his first video got he has always looked to me like someone who was more concerned with seeking further attention for himself than anything else. 

He always looked to me like he was either

A) liable to be sectioned

B) not far off a major heart attack

C) going to have that big fat red face burst like an over inflated balloon (pun intended)

Surprised actually that the plod didn't get involved on Saturday, he was way over the score.

He's not a cheerleader or a voice for the club, he's a dobber. His first wee internet rant was semi-funny, after that I think the publicity went to his noggin and started pumping the videos out at every turn. I sat near him, and TBH he wasn't nearly as bad until that video rant, it's now like he is playing up to the role of Angry Man.

I wouldn't let him back in, he has been warned numerous times about his behaviour, even signed that behaviour contract earlier in year.

And as for folk saying he has "issues", he seems perfectly sane, just an absolute rocket.

Actually surprised he isn't on here spouting his views.

15 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Let's help him reach that magic 3,000 number then!

Screw that, whilst I think his behaviour is worthy of a ban, can you imagine how more cringeworthy his videos were to become if he was able to play the martyr card of "my fellow fans petitioned for me to hand in my season ticket" or in his own head, "I'm so notorious 3000 people petitioned for me to hand in my season, they can't handle the truth how I tell it"?

He'd no doubt end up with some stupid youtube channel releasing videos daily, and given how other fans play up to it to get him to believe in his own fame  he'd probably end up doing appearances like that Wealdstone Raider character from a few years back. 

The club have issued a temporary ban, let him stay away and hopefully take stock of the situation and if he comes back in January still ranting away, given the letter and a temp ban I'm sure a permanent banning won't be too far behind and it'll be all his own fault.  

The guy is a total clown and an actual embarrassment to the club. The image of Kilmarnock being anything like a family club soon goes down the drain when the tens of thousands of people see his videos across Scotland. 

The club seem atleast to be trying to bring younger supporters to RP through various events but in a world of social media and instant "viral" videos such as the types Gordon produces simply cannot be tolerated. 

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:34 AM, Mister Y said:

Back in the seventies he woulda been a Killie-choir leader.

Love his passion. Would be great to see his energy channeled into something positive.

Sadly, the apathetics and PCs are the majority these days....

I am sorry but this is a load of nonsense.

Back in the seventies he would still have been an arse.

Sawyers oxygen is the instant publicity of social media and however distasteful it is to his fellow fans he knows how to use it to best effect . Unfortunately KFC have yet to utilise social media effectively , that's probably due to our board being so ineffective at ....well most things really .

Killie in the past few years have been associated with more negative publicity than North Korea and like our crowd figures it's going to take a great effort over a relatively long passage of time to reverse that, unless the right person is appointed 

9 hours ago, gmullin88 said:

The guy is a total clown and an actual embarrassment to the club. The image of Kilmarnock being anything like a family club soon goes down the drain when the tens of thousands of people see his videos across Scotland. 

The club seem atleast to be trying to bring younger supporters to RP through various events but in a world of social media and instant "viral" videos such as the types Gordon produces simply cannot be tolerated. 

What is an embarasment to our club is the s**t support we have ,the twats who constantly moan about everything ,the PC fans who s**t themselves when the bigots from Glasgow come down ,ok this guy is a fool but he shouts his mouth in favour of his club --- not like most of you muppets on here ---- family club is a load of s**te ---- I wish I was back to the good old days when teams and opp fans hated coming to rugby park ---- sadly these days are gone thanks to most of you lot

9 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

What is an embarasment to our club is the s**t support we have ,the twats who constantly moan about everything ,the PC fans who s**t themselves when the bigots from Glasgow come down ,ok this guy is a fool but he shouts his mouth in favour of his club --- not like most of you muppets on here ---- family club is a load of s**te ---- I wish I was back to the good old days when teams and opp fans hated coming to rugby park ---- sadly these days are gone thanks to most of you lot

Calm down Delia.

13 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Except when he's begging old firm players for strips etc?

15 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Drew get yourself to f**k

15 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

tenor (1).gif

Self styled celebrity fan. He's an absolute bellend. God knows why the ban is temporary. How anyone at Killie can bear him is beyond me. He's our equivalent of the Rangers fan we all pissed ourselves at who was interviewed when they got liquidated saying "the big hoose must stay open". 

I used to think he needs help - but he just needs booted to f**k 

On 29/09/2017 at 6:32 PM, Oldkillie said:

Your trolling right?

Naw. Shout at opposition players, shout at your own players, shout at your own manager but doon the front of the west stand berating the opposition manager achieves f**k all. Makes us look like mad, fat, breathless, inbred, fuds. We're meant to celebrate and vilify this f**king shouty mad illiterate turd? f**k off.

On 9/29/2017 at 9:52 PM, DrewWylie said:

So you think it's alright to shout things like, "f**king sing ya c**ts" when there are five year olds behind you. oh no wait, you and your pals do.