skygod

Rossco thread

Well it didn't work against Dundee, so why not go for it again? Not his biggest fan, but thats harsh on Mckenzie after a bright game last week. 

Agree Dom should've came on, but for Frizz whom I like but had a very poor game last week. With about 30 mins remaining he put McKenzie in the middle behind Erwin and moved Frizz out right; I assumed Frizz would've came off for Dom at that point. 

Edited by Candygram for mongo

Is Samizadeh injured?

Where has he disappeared to if not? And if he isn't injured, why did we sign him (on a one-year deal) if we're not going to play him? Particularly when we are struggling up front at the moment.

15 minutes ago, jesper said:

Is Samizadeh injured?

Where has he disappeared to if not? And if he isn't injured, why did we sign him (on a one-year deal) if we're not going to play him?

He's just 18, FFS.

You should be asking why we signed guys like Bell, Power, Broadfoot and Burke who are contributing the square root of f**k-all.

Edited by skygod

15 minutes ago, skygod said:

He's just 18, FFS.

You should be asking why we signed guys like Bell, Power, Broadfoot and Burke who are contributing the square root of f**k-all.

What does age have to do with it? 

Fair point on the others, but why sign him (particularly on a short contract) if he's not going to get a game?

Edited by jesper
  • Back of the Net! 1

It’s been hit and hope so far. One decent strike from Frizzell just over. 

Samizadeh has been poor whenever I’ve seen him. I’m guessing that’s why he’s not included.

Just now, jesper said:

What does age have to do with it? 

Because he's just young? :18:

He was probably signed as a speculative development signing. Do you seriously think he was signed as a first-team player?

He's in the same category as  Higgins and Spencer.

Just now, skygod said:

Because he's just young? :18:

He was probably signed as a speculative development signing. Do you seriously think he was signed as a first-team player?

He's in the same category as  Higgins and Spencer.

Again, what does that have to do with it? What age is Iain Wilson? Adam Frizzell?

He was previously described as "prolific" - I don't know about you but I don't see anyone in the current squad banging in goals. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed him, but if we have a young (prolific) goalscorer at our disposal, one who showed flashes of touch and ability when he got a run out to begin with, then why aren't we at least giving him a spot on the bench?

• Back of the Net! 1

We are sitting off and letting County have plenty of space in theirs and the middle third. No one close enough to Erwin. 

MacDonald made a cracking save to deny Gardyne who shouldn’t have been favourite with Taylor and Jones closer

Another chance at Rugby Park and this time it's for the visitors as Michael Gardyne drills in an effort from the edge of the box that Killie keeper Jamie MacDonald does well to turn wide. - BBC

2 minutes ago, jesper said:

Again, what does that have to do with it? What age is Iain Wilson? Adam Frizzell?

He was previously described as "prolific" - I don't know about you but I don't see anyone in the current squad banging in goals. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed him, but if we have a young (prolific) goalscorer at our disposal, one who showed flashes of touch and ability when he got a run out to begin with, then why aren't we at least giving him a spot on the bench?

He’s done nothing since he arrived. A couple of fancy flick vs Livi and that’s about it. Guys who watch the development haven’t been impressed either

3 minutes ago, jesper said:

Because, as Piffer says, he hasn't been showing these qualities in the Development team?

0-1 btw ....

Edited by skygod