Rossco thread

skygod

• CB pinned this topic
15 minutes ago, jesper said:

Is Samizadeh injured?

Where has he disappeared to if not? And if he isn't injured, why did we sign him (on a one-year deal) if we're not going to play him?

He's just 18, FFS.

You should be asking why we signed guys like Bell, Power, Broadfoot and Burke who are contributing the square root of f**k-all.

Edited by skygod

15 minutes ago, skygod said:

He's just 18, FFS.

You should be asking why we signed guys like Bell, Power, Broadfoot and Burke who are contributing the square root of f**k-all.

What does age have to do with it? 

Fair point on the others, but why sign him (particularly on a short contract) if he's not going to get a game?

Edited by jesper

Just now, skygod said:

Because he's just young? :18:

He was probably signed as a speculative development signing. Do you seriously think he was signed as a first-team player?

He's in the same category as  Higgins and Spencer.

Again, what does that have to do with it? What age is Iain Wilson? Adam Frizzell?

He was previously described as "prolific" - I don't know about you but I don't see anyone in the current squad banging in goals. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed him, but if we have a young (prolific) goalscorer at our disposal, one who showed flashes of touch and ability when he got a run out to begin with, then why aren't we at least giving him a spot on the bench?

2 minutes ago, jesper said:

Again, what does that have to do with it? What age is Iain Wilson? Adam Frizzell?

He was previously described as "prolific" - I don't know about you but I don't see anyone in the current squad banging in goals. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed him, but if we have a young (prolific) goalscorer at our disposal, one who showed flashes of touch and ability when he got a run out to begin with, then why aren't we at least giving him a spot on the bench?

He’s done nothing since he arrived. A couple of fancy flick vs Livi and that’s about it. Guys who watch the development haven’t been impressed either

3 minutes ago, jesper said:

Because, as Piffer says, he hasn't been showing these qualities in the Development team?

0-1 btw ....

Edited by skygod