skygod

Rossco thread

It’s been slightly better second half but a million miles from good enough. Manager looks clueless on the side. Players look demoralised and defeated from the start

McCulloch can't complain really. He's had two and a bit years employment in one capacity or another.

When he was humming and hawing back in the spring the board should have looked elsewhere.

Edited by skygod

Times up Lee. Other teams already making changes we need to get on the front foot and give any new manager some time to see what he can do in January. Absolute s**te ...nothing to do with LM being ex gers or that it's just not good enough 

36 minutes ago, jimrv said:

Awful.. absolutely no idea anywhere on the park ..1 more from County and I am out of here..as bad as I have seen (and thats saying something over 50 years). Anyway Cmon the Killie..

Thats enough for me.. have not missed a match in over a year..McCulloch must go ..No Excuses..

Really did want him to do well and I thought the summer signings has some decent thought to them in comparison to Clark's scattergun - but for the sake of the club we need an experienced manager NOW.

Absolutely no evidence that LM has answers for any of the problems besetting this team, time for action instead of words