Next Manager Thread

virtuocity

Clarke would be my first choice but if it’s not him I’d take big Mixu back. 

I used to enjoy going to RP to see us play. He is a perfect fit for us. Similar to Wright at SJ. Some managers just click with a club and that’s that. 

Can’t see Kenny coming as a number two with him sadly. I’d have liked them both back in some capacity. 

In Mixu we trust... 

1 minute ago, Bullitt said:

I used to enjoy going to RP to see us play. He is a perfect fit for us. Similar to Wright at SJ. Some managers just click with a club and that’s that. 

Can’t see Kenny coming as a number two with him sadly. I’d have liked them both back in some capacity. 

In Mixu we trust... 

Spot on - took the words right out of my mouth/off my fingertips.

I'd hazard a guess that this would be most folks point of view.

For what it's worth, "The Sunday Mail" has it between either Jim McIntyre, Gary Holt or Mixu- with the appointment to be possibly announced tomorrow evening. Stevie Clarke and Jorge Costa applied but "neither candidate figured in a round of interviews conducted this week to whittle down a list from over 50 applicants".  

16 minutes ago, DuncanEwart said:

For what it's worth, "The Sunday Mail" has it between either Jim McIntyre, Gary Holt or Mixu- with the appointment to be possibly announced tomorrow evening. Stevie Clarke and Jorge Costa applied but "neither candidate figured in a round of interviews conducted this week to whittle down a list from over 50 applicants".  

It would be bizarre and reckless not to interview Clarke if he applied, although it is Killie we are talking about. I wonder if there is any possibility of a management team involving Mixu plus either Holt or McIntyre. Neither Mixu not Kenny Shiels were anything like as successful once that partnership was broken up, so getting the right assistant is essential. 

Clarke is back to bookies favourite with McBookie(8/11) and Skybet(4/5)

Its hard to work out whose stories are actually worth following. John Barnes has always been credible but there are print journos out there who have been on the ball a lot as well. The stories are all pretty differing at the moment. 

I really don’t need know what to believe at the moment. Between the bookies odds, stories in the press and what people on here are saying, it’s all pretty conflicting. 

My heart is saying it should be Clarke but my head is saying it’ll be Mixu that gets it 

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

In Mixu we trust... 

I agree with you mate. Weeks ago I didn’t really want to go back to previous Managers even though Mixu was great when he was here. However some of the names mentioned fill me with fear especially John Carver. If the stories are true I’d take either in a heartbeat.