Next Manager Thread

virtuocity

59 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

mixu brought mr erimenko that was the difference then completely changed the structure of the club and the way to play the game made players better around him cos he a football brain no like the dross we have now and in the stands

Another insightful thought out post .....I can barely contain myself when I see you've posted ....I always know it's going to be up there with the best of them .....you really don't have an off day 

2 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Another insightful thought out post .....I can barely contain myself when I see you've posted ....I always know it's going to be up there with the best of them .....you really don't have an off day 

He's right ---- best football we've played in years ------ ok eremenko was a bit of a fluke but it was mixu who got him ----- big jig got clubfoot on the guts of 1500 a week for 3 f**king years ---- cammy the invisible man roughly the same and for a little less I give you Chris Burke -----end 

8 minutes ago, DickTurpin said:

steve clarke's managerial career is less than inspiring, the last thing we need to do is appoint another manager with around  30-35% win ratio like steve clarke

You mean somebody like Allan Johnston after his stint at QOS?

If it wasn't for his stint at Dundee Utd when they were in similar situation I'd happily take Mixu back, but that has blotted his copybook in my eyes.

Surely if Clarke has applied and been interviewed, short of turning up for interview dressed as wee jimmy krankie and doing a turd on B&B's desk half way through said interview, he should get it, no brainer.??? 

9 minutes ago, skygod said:

It depends (a) whether he is interested in the job, and (b) what terms he is looking for.

It's a two-way street.

Surely his agent would have sussed these things out first, it's not like us seeing a job in the paper and applying for it, middle men earn their money for doing these things at this level 

2 hours ago, BigYin said:

I really don’t need know what to believe at the moment. Between the bookies odds, stories in the press and what people on here are saying, it’s all pretty conflicting. 

My heart is saying it should be Clarke but my head is saying it’ll be Mixu that gets it 

If the board have seen the poll on here, they have to take into consideration the fans view, at least interview him if it's not happened already and see what he has to say for himself, perhaps he may be out our price range, but at least be seen to try.....

32 minutes ago, DickTurpin said:

steve clarke's managerial career is less than inspiring, the last thing we need to do is appoint another manager with around  30-35% win ratio like steve clarke

Have you even considered the standard of opposition he faced week in week out.... Behave yourself.

8 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Surely his agent would have sussed these things out first, it's not like us seeing a job in the paper and applying for it, middle men earn their money for doing these things at this level 

Maybe and maybe not.

But there is no substitute for meeting your potential employers face to face and deciding whether you like them and what they are saying.

38 minutes ago, DickTurpin said:

Less than inspiring? He led West Brom to 8th in the league, their highest ever finish.