Next Manager Thread

virtuocity

3 hours ago, Killie Conman said:

No they don't

Do you think Bowie or any of the candidates are leaking info to the bookies?

Next manager betting is always crazy

That's why they only allow small stakes

The bookies make up their initial book (and most of the bookies had a completely different list of names and odds)

They then react to any betting, (mostly speculative bets without any knowledge) by changing their odds accordingly

People have said the bookies are always right

If that is the case, then why are we not winning fortunes every week, by backing the bookies favourites on our coupons

As soon as the bookies do get a sniff, then the book will be closed firmly shut

Some are daft !!!

2 hours ago, jamieboy said:

Why all the negativity towards Gus? Surely he's better qualified than our recent managers?

Tell me one good reason why Gus should get the job . That bollocks that because someone played for us at one time would then be an obvious choice as our manager , total pish .He wouldn't even be mentioned if he hadn't played for Killie in the past 

36 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

I think they're being respectful of Sandys funeral first. 

Agreed. Sandy was a huge part of the club and having the euphoria around a new manager right before or right after would be a little disrespectful. 

We are all itching to see what happens next but Killie family comes first. 

11 hours ago, skygod said:

The funeral is at the Park Hotel but it is at 10.30 with committal at Dreghorn Crematorium at 12.00.

Not that I think for a moment that there will be a 15.00 presser...

I wouldn't be surprised if the wake is in the hotel (I'm guessing) given the number of people expected.

As mentioned, I'd be surprised if we hear anything today and I think that's fair enough given the circumstances.