Next Manager Thread

virtuocity

2 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

If it is, then I hope those complaining about the colour of his cars are big enough to give him the credit. 

I’ve given him plenty of stick on here but credit when it is due he’s shown real ambition here. The most exciting appointment since Tommy Burns. 

His taste in cars is still bogging though.

No mention that KFC are seeking a new manager, let alone close to making an appointment on the BBC. Plenty about what a first class team The Biilly Bigots are and the Accies cold be in a lot of soapy buble. Not even a mention of the Tayttie Munchers.

Edited by gdevoy

13 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

No mention that KFC are seeking a new manager, let alone close to making an appointment on the BBC. Plenty about what a first class team The Biilly Bigots are and the Accies cold be in a lot of soapy buble. Not even a mention of the Tayttie Munchers.

Yep, not a word!!!!!!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41618076

13 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Check again cheery chops. 

Done deal ....nearly..

--------

Kilmarnock will appoint Steve Clarke as their new manager this weekend, BBC Scotland has learned.

Negotiations between the former West Brom and Reading manager's representatives and the Rugby Park club have been at an advanced stage.

The Ayrshire side have conducted interviews with around a dozen candidates and see Clarke as the man to replace Lee McCulloch.

Clarke, 54, has been out of work since leaving Aston Villa a year ago.

3 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

If it is, then I hope those complaining about the colour of his cars are big enough to give him the credit. 

And lay off all this s**te about the hospitality suite in the West Stand. Man that's tedious. The man has sunk a decent amount of cash into Kilmarnock for various things, most importantly bankrolling us to keep us alive!! 

If he (they!) get this, then yes... Icing on the cake for the big man. 

4 minutes ago, jesper said:

And lay off all this s**te about the hospitality suite in the West Stand. Man that's tedious. The man has sunk a decent amount of cash into Kilmarnock for various things, most importantly bankrolling us to keep us alive!! 

If he (they!) get this, then yes... Icing on the cake for the big man. 

Totally agree, we finally have someone who loves killie putting his own money in to the club after years of MJ and the only things I read on here are about the exec box and his trucks. How about being appreciative instead of trying to turn away the exact person we've been crying out for.