how bad are our footballers

tiny.slf@hotmail.co.uk

Even the brief highlights on BBC showed how bad we were. 

First goal, no challenges while county stroked the ball around and Findlay left on his heels when the cross comes in

Second goal, Thomas makes no effort to track the runner, Greer misses his tackle and doesn't bring the guy down. 

Can see why Thomas didn't make it at Motherwell. He's not a worker and he's not good enough to be carried. 

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

Despite his failings, Thomas was our only decent outlet against county, put 3/4 quality balls in the box just no takers.

Agreed going forward but that's not the whole job for wide players these days and certainly not with the rest of the midfield we have.
I think he is going to have to drop down a league to be a success - I just hope it's not because we are there next season.

20 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I rate Greg just the fact he hasn't been available he is the most promising youngster we've got we keep banging on about who's injured like him and dicker there no going to save us on there own our youngsters are getting the chance to prove themselves and it shows there not been good enough . abroad idiot

Is abroad really Sandylands because you've been banned from Rugby Park?