Killie V Hibs

C4mmy31

1 hour ago, Skora11 said:

I know a good few that are going on Tues that don't normally. Be good to see over 5000 at this one.

My Jambo season ticket holder Mrs is coming along on Tues night.... Guess which team she is supporting :D lol.....

Edited by C4mmy31

I would love to be there for our new gaffer’s first game and I would be there if it was the Wednesday but I’d be getting divorce papers if I left my husband to deal with guisers (we get loads as our street has lots of young families). And no, he can’t just go to the pub as he’d have to stay in with our 1 year-old. Closing the curtains isn’t an option unfortunately :/

40 minutes ago, Lulu97 said:

I would love to be there for our new gaffer’s first game and I would be there if it was the Wednesday but I’d be getting divorce papers if I left my husband to deal with guisers (we get loads as our street has lots of young families). And no, he can’t just go to the pub as he’d have to stay in with our 1 year-old. Closing the curtains isn’t an option unfortunately :/

Leave a bowl of sweets on the doorstep a note on the door saying to help themselves husband wears earphones while playing xbox with your 1 year old next to him on the sofa job done and you get to go and watch the mighty march onwards and upwards :hurrah:

Midweek games are off limits for me these days. Driving 140miles roundtrip at the weekend and driving in the dark takes it out of me  more and more over the last 20 years. Getting out of Edinburgh in the rush hour and back after 11pm on a school night is just to much.

Hope we get a decent turn out.

4 hours ago, historyman said:

A draw would be a good enough result. To be undefeated against three teams who will probably finish in the top four would be an absolutely fantastic start for Clarke. 

I agree.  I expect Clarke will start tight with the intent of trying to open up later in the game and win it.  

For some teams we should attack at home and let them worry about us.  Hibs aren't one of them.

I’d love nothing more than to be able to make the game but the combination of living in Edinburgh, finishing work at 6pm and having 7 month old twins make midweek home games tricky at the moment. Will be at Murrayfield next week cheering the boys on though!

Edited by BigYin

11 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Midweek games are off limits for me these days. Driving 140miles roundtrip at the weekend and driving in the dark takes it out of me  more and more over the last 20 years. Getting out of Edinburgh in the rush hour and back after 11pm on a school night is just to much.

Hope we get a decent turn out.

Jump on a Hibs bus.

Will be interesting to see how Clarke sets the team up for a home game , some may want us to take the game full on to Hibs , the team playing further up,the park with full backs pushing forward etc...

Hibs have a lot of pace in attacking areas so sticking with a counter attacking style like in past couple of away games might be an option for us