Duncans Bar & Bistro, Harbour Arts Centre

DuncanEwart

I was in here last night before seeing a play in the theatre at the HAC in Irvine. You can get three selected courses for £13.95- I had baked goats cheese with a beetroot salad and balsamic vinegar dressing to start, chilli con carne with rice, sour cream and tortilla chips for main and a Belgian waffle sundae for pudding. All very very tasty and a bargain. Plus a pint of Tennents is only £3...I had three:D

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

You do know Drygate is Tennents don't you? 

(I know this is an old thread but I saw it after posting the Dapper Squirrel stuff) 

Drygate is a joint venture between Tennants and Williams Bros. Basically Tennants provide the facility and the Williams Bros the knowhow. 

Much prefer the Williams Bros own stuff. 

Tennants also make Innis and Gunn for them. 

Edited by cammy_boy

On 1/17/2018 at 3:32 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

I like Tennents.

If I'm out for a meal or something i'll have St Mungo, Heverlee or something but if it's a Saturday all day shot and I'm drinking 12+ pints then I stick to Tennents.

In Bari, like a lot of Italian towns and cities, you can still drink Tennent's Super Lager on Draught!

:16:

I went to Milan a few years back, and my other half and I found a nice wee cafe/bar and sat outside in the sunshine.

They brought us the olives and all that jazz.....very classy. I asked for a beer, and got a pint of Tennents Super.

I thought the waiter was taking the piss! 

As it turned out, he was serving it.