The All Singing, All Dancing Kris Boyd In The Media MegaThread™

kfc_superteam

3 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Listened back to the podcast, if I would stop him from going on there if I was the club. Shouting, clearly trying to make a name for himself. Didn't speak well about Killie either. Not sure it's doing anyone any good. 

Hopefully, the new manager comes in, sees right through him, and pumps him straight out the door.

• 2 weeks later...

His media work is potentially questionable especially with the clear scope for a conflict of interest between clubs but some of the things people say about him are completely out of order I think. What he’s done for us is a phenomenal achievement. Would anyone complain if we had another 18 year old Boyd coming through just now that would deliver the same over the course of his career? I highly doubt it. I don’t blame him for taking a potshot at some of the support with some of the comments he has to endure. 

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Boyd on Sportsound criticising Caixinha, the Rangers team and Individual players.

This can't be right.

A Kilmarnock player who could be named in the team to play against Sevco on Wednesday night on radio gushing about the Huns?

Surely Shome Mishtake.

I'd be disappointed if Clarke did not explain to him very slowly and clearly that he is a contracted Kilmarnock player and as such that involves some responsibilities beyond building his own personal meeja profile.