Best 11 for Partick game

Neilly

The midfield is crying out for the return of Dicker and Wilson. I like @piffers idea of a 433 with Thomas and Jones supporting the main striker. Its pitiful that we've been playing one up front, and for me is a total defeatist formation. If S. Boyd is fit I would have him back in the squad over Findlay, or even in midfield as some have suggested, in Wilsons absence. Again the idea of putting Waters at LB and pushing Taylor up to midfield sounds interesting. Hopefully PM tries to mix things up at the weekend instead of the futile 451 crap we've been watching all season.

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Get over it Dicker is injured. As for previous posts samizadeh or however it's spelt. Erwin. Honest to god. Under 20s who can't win a game. Get the ball on deck and the current. Fit squad will do well. FFS Scott Boyd looks unfit running down the line to warm up. Get a grip people. 

If I understand your post properly Joe we need to get over it and get a grip. Is that right? 

27 minutes ago, jamieboy said:

Scott Boyd isn't good enough on the ball to play in midfield and he lacks agility. Of the players that are never involved for the first team, I think only Mouanda or Daniel Higgins could maybe do a job in defensive midfield. Brophy for me is our best striker but none of them look fit. 

Is Higgins fit? I watched him for the u20's one night and he was absolutely brutal. Hit his own post, gave away a goal, injured himself and subbed off after 20 minutes.

11 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Is Higgins fit? I watched him for the u20's one night and he was absolutely brutal. Hit his own post, gave away a goal, injured himself and subbed off after 20 minutes.

Yeah i remember that game. He's played well the last couple of times he's played for the development squad. At centre back mind you but he is far better on the ball than Scott Boyd and more athletic. 

13 minutes ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

Maybe try chucking Mouanda in to stop Partick walking through midfield. Maybe go

MacDonald

O'Donnell Greer Findlay Waters

Hawkshaw Mouanda Taylor

Thomas Erwin Jones

that midfield looks a bit more solid. 

I'd swap Brophy for Erwin personally but that does look like a more solid team. Erwin on the bench and no Boydy. Higgins would deffo be in my squad too. 

10 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Who T* F* is Samizadeh? Been watching KFC since game 1 and I have never heard the name mentioned once.

Erwin couldn't catch a cold if you lent him a Zimmer.

Your midfield would land in Outer Mongolia if they got hit by a puff if wind.

Provided Plastic's forwards are not too nippy you might just about survive with that back four although your chance of a clean sheet would be higher down The Great Eastern homeless shelter on Duke Street.

Apart from that, fine.

Why does Lee Erwin need to catch a ball? 

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Get over it Dicker is injured. As for previous posts samizadeh or however it's spelt. Erwin. Honest to god. Under 20s who can't win a game. Get the ball on deck and the current. Fit squad will do well. FFS Scott Boyd looks unfit running down the line to warm up. Get a grip people. 

Am only picking my best we have the worst squad in years without dicker we are f**ked

9 minutes ago, Joe said:

So Hawkshaw Mounda for Frizzell & McKenzie is more SOLID, lol. Hilarious. Mon tae fxxk Hawckshaw hardly solid, mounda the dynamo in midfielfd for the under 20's who I don't think have won a game.

BELTER:2:

Hawkshaw is certainly more fond of a tackle that most of our midfielders, so aye, he's more solid.

To suggest Mouanda should play is mental 

Mcculloch has had a total nuke in the summer .

Spencer 

Higgins 

Mouanda

samizadeh

waters

brophy

power

broadfoot 

All not good enough . The others are barely passable .

id go with 

Bell 

Odonnell Greer Findlay Taylor

Frizzell Hawkshaw McKenzie 

Jones                                       Graham 

Boyd

31 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

To suggest Mouanda should play is mental 

Mcculloch has had a total nuke in the summer .

Spencer 

Higgins 

Mouanda

samizadeh

waters

brophy

power

broadfoot 

All not good enough . The others are barely passable .

id go with 

Bell 

Odonnell Greer Findlay Taylor

Frizzell Hawkshaw McKenzie 

Jones                                       Graham 

Boyd

Graham in the team? I have yet to see him play well for the majority of a game. I think his fitness levels are well short of where they should be too for a young lad. Has nice touches but he wouldn't even get in the Dundee reserve team right now rather than our first team. He should probably have been loaned out to gain experience. Saw nothing v Annan or Dumbarton to make me believe he should even make a first team matchday squad.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

So Hawkshaw Mounda for Frizzell & McKenzie is more SOLID, lol. Hilarious. Mon tae fxxk Hawckshaw hardly solid, mounda the dynamo in midfielfd for the under 20's who I don't think have won a game.

BELTER:2:

Who do you suggest then smart arse because frizz and McKenzie isn't working

Edited by Killieboykfc

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Honestly lads do you follow the under 20's. Samaiahedez hardly prolific. Mounda what's he done, ERWIN obviously on the Boyd training regime and diet.

100% go with players we had, they clearly are the best of a bad bunch.

Brophy, done nowt.

I still have doubts on a number of regular first team starters namely Taylor, same ball every time. Watch closely. Thomas jury still oot IMO. Jones either Maradona or Michael Flattley.

Get the ball on the deck let the footballers play football. Or stick with long baw to BOYD & ERWIN.

Nice attempt at spelling two players names. 

You obviously don't follow the "under 20s" either considering Erwin hasn't featured for them. 

Its all fine and well you trying to make out you are a cut above everyone else on here by saying "get the ball on the deck" but it's a bit more complex than that. We need players that have movement, intelligence and ability, so far this season they haven't shown any of those things. 

But aye you are another one who knows better than everyone else. 

38 minutes ago, jamieboy said:

Graham in the team? I have yet to see him play well for the majority of a game. I think his fitness levels are well short of where they should be too for a young lad. Has nice touches but he wouldn't even get in the Dundee reserve team right now rather than our first team. He should probably have been loaned out to gain experience. Saw nothing v Annan or Dumbarton to make me believe he should even make a first team matchday squad.

His fitness is regarded highly within the club and I think you will find him to be one the hardest working youngsters in training.