CB

Jags away fred

That's what happens when you allow the rat-faced, turncoat, person of questionable parentage m*ll*n a say in selection.

• Red Card 1
  • Haha 1

You can argue no one who featured against County deserved to keep their place and changes have been made. Greer and Broadfoot didn’t work. Greer and Findlay was better but still didn’t get results. Trying all three not a bad idea. Waters put the effort in but wasn’t a CM. Power is a CM and it’s about time he contributed. 

Understandable that the Steve Clarke euphoria would reduce when you go back to the harsh reality of looking at the players we have in the team. 

Can only assume that Power has been replaced at the club by his identical twin brother. 

I know some people see this as a "must win" match and that we'll be cut adrift if we lose but, in truth, it's a bit of a free hit for McDonald.

A chance to try out things - back three of Broadfoot, Greer and Findlay, wing backs, Power in central MF - and know that Clarke will take the reins on Monday.

BTW these fuds on Sportsound talking about Scotland are doing my brain in!

• Like 1
  • Back of the Net! 1

Scott Boyd back on bench. Rory, Power and Broadfoot all starting. The experienced pros being asked to do a job today and it's up to them to rise to the challenge. They don't have a friend as boss now, so hopefully nowhere to hide if they don't perform.

Regarding the team selection, I'll let you know 5 minutes after KO. As posted above it's not like we had  structure to duck up is it. 

Broadfoot near the defence gives me the fear though.

Holy God! This team has brought everyone back down with a bump. realistically what on earth can any manager. . . Steve Clarke or otherwise do with those group of players? It's not a new manager we need it's Jesus Christ himself. only a miracle worker could get a result from this squad of players. . 

roll on January

Some feat by Sportsound not mention Clarke between the headlines at 2.00 and kick-off at 3.00.

35 minutes of raising Willie Miller's blood pressure to dangerous levels talking about Scotland saw to that. 

Anyway,.here's the man himself at the Energy Check Stadium:

14/10/17 LADBROKES PREMIERSHIP  PARTICK THISTLE V KILMARNOCK  THE ENERGY CHECK STADIUM AT FIRHILL - GLASGOW  New Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke (centre) with directors Billy Bowie (left) and John Kiltie

Edited by skygod

28 minutes ago, skygod said:
6 minutes ago, skygod said:

Some feat by Sportsound not mention Clarke between the headlines at 2.00 and kick-off at 3.00.

35 minutes of raising Willie Miller's blood pressure to dangerous levels talking about Scotland saw to that. 

Yep. A shocking day even by their standards. I am, however, addicted to open all mics.