Meet the manager ?.

Thirdwatch1965

Do you think the club will set up another meet the manager night as we have had previously. I think if it was to happen there may be more fans than usual turn up just because of who we now have. I would also like a few of the current players at the meeting for us fans to shown them what we are all about and to show them we are all behind them (start a fresh). 

20 minutes ago, Thirdwatch1965 said:

Do you think the club will set up another meet the manager night as we have had previously. I think if it was to happen there may be more fans than usual turn up just because of who we now have. I would also like a few of the current players at the meeting for us fans to shown them what we are all about and to show them we are all behind them (start a fresh). 

Great idea

The Trust are due another road show, the venue and date of which has yet to be finalised, maybe do a 'home' fixture due to circumstances! Need to allow him a bit of time to get his feet under the table though.

...edited to say I should have mentioned that representatives of the Trust and the KFCSA have been invited along to the presser today which is a good sign.

37 minutes ago, baz said:

The Trust are due another road show, the venue and date of which has yet to be finalised, maybe do a 'home' fixture due to circumstances! Need to allow him a bit of time to get his feet under the table though.

...edited to say I should have mentioned that representatives of the Trust and the KFCSA have been invited along to the presser today which is a good sign.

Any chance of someone videoing it baz?

3 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Any chance of someone videoing it baz?

Not from us, I think the club will be videoing at least some of it though. I have no doubt that the KFCSA will interview Steve C soon but again they'll be holding off until he gets the opportunity to get settled in so that he can speak about his plans with a bit more clarity.

38 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Hayley McQueen's an utter roaster......

I thought she seemed quite sensible and on the ball when she was presenting earlier in the season. After today’s interview I’ve realised it was the fact she was presenting with Boyd and Commons which made her appear clever. Still looks better than the other Scottish Football Presenters though

Edited by piffer

50 minutes ago, piffer said:

I thought she seemed quite sensible and on the ball when she was presenting earlier in the season. After today’s interview I’ve realised it was the fact she was presenting with Boyd and Commons which made her appear clever. Still looks better than the other Scottish Football Presenters though

Aye, she's a bit Jim White at interviewing ........