Cut Price Season Tickets?

Mister Y

2 hours ago, Morph said:

I’d buy a season ticket no bother after this appointment, I have to admit I swithered at the start of the season but excused myself with young family etc....but after paying for 3 or 4 games anyway this season and watching dross I’d happily get one to see the squad develop under Clarke. I think there would be quite a few in my boat.

As a long time season ticket holder who has stayed loyal to the club by buying my season ticket through thick and thin I welcome you and hopefully many others aboard our ship which we all hope is going to be steered to happier  shores !

Am the same pondered getting a season ticket this year for me and my 2 girls as I was quite excited for the start of the season But I opted for the new kit instead for me and my two girls as I was going on holiday to Spain I love to show off my team in a foreign country but with Steve Clarke getting appointed and a new found buzz round the place I will be buying a season ticket even my dad is buying one and that says something I think many more will join suit 

3 hours ago, kenh said:

How about a raffle every month for season ticket holders with a hospitality package for 2 as the prize and maybe a voucher for something as runner up.

I suggested something similar on a previous thread (Grey and Lifeless, I believe). 

Totally agree with this as currently there is no real incentive to get a season ticket. It's likely that most folk will have to miss a match or two, so there's no real financial benefit. Gone are the days when we had vouchers in our book. 

A raffle for hospitality for 2 or 4 is a great idea.

Edited by Mogwai

Season book holder any deal that capitalises on the new manager bounce gets my approval.

On the Hibs game, it looks on paper as the most winnable of the next 4, make it a tenner for adults and every adult can bring an under 16 free, market it as a new dawn and fingers crossed it all pays off on and off the park.

Anyone taking advantage of a reduced ticket to that Hibs match can purchase a reduced season ticket also.

Mon the Killie :hurrah: