Some buzz around the place

Neilly

3 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I agree the result was a travesty but our next game was away to fortress GreySkull.

I can still see McSkimming accelerating past the defender and wee Marko meeting the cross squarely to leave Ipox all but silent. 

We were far from silent when Boaby stuck the winner away. Great away day with my, then seven year old, son asking 'is it always like this at Ibrox, Dad'?

On 17/10/2017 at 9:35 AM, PrestersKtid said:

We're 7th.

Rangers 54 league, 33 Scottish, 27 League cups and 1 cup winners cup. Total 115

Celtic 48 league, 37 scottish, 16 league cup and 1 European cup Total 102

Aberdeen 4 League, 7 scottish, 6 league cup, 1 cup winners cup and 1 super cup. Total 19

Hearts 4 League, 8 scottish, 4 league cup. Total 16

Hibs 4 League, 3 scottish, 3 league cup. Total 10

Queens Park 10 scottish cups. Total 10

Killie 1 League, 3 Scottish, 1 league cup. Total 5.

Dundee and dundee united both have 5 trophies aswell but they have less scottish cups than us.

Another relevant stat is we are the 4th longest serving club in top flight after Celtic, Aberdeen and Motherwell..........top 6 potential mode engaged after many years in the absolute doldrums! 

15 minutes ago, Night hawk said:

Another relevant stat is we are the 4th longest serving club in top flight after Celtic, Aberdeen and Motherwell..........top 6 potential mode engaged after many years in the absolute doldrums! 

And both Motherwell and Aberdeen have only managed that feat due to now obsolete stadium rules. We're in big company.

I don't think I've heard the phrase "There's a buzz about the place" since Paul McStay stopped doing interviews about wee Fergus taking over at the San Giro...

edit: How many folk heard McStay saying it as they were reading it? ..... just me then?

Edited by chubbs

On 18/10/2017 at 5:10 PM, KillkieBoab said:

We were far from silent when Boaby stuck the winner away. Great away day with my, then seven year old, son asking 'is it always like this at Ibrox, Dad'?

Probably one of the best away days I've ever attended supporting Killie the joy at the final whistle everybody hugging each other and actually starting to believe we had just beaten the rangers at Ibrox fantastic day!